WARNING Major Fake Fiverr Fishing Scam!

adorablenames

Same here, I was suspicious of that page as I had just logged in a second or two before. so I didn’t fill it in, luckily. But I wasn’t totally sure it was a scam until I read your message. Thanks. I searched out the gig mentioned and replied, asking for clarification, doh! but without giving any of my details.

have you reported it to CS?

Guest matt_garry

scary stuff to think if you were tired, forgot your coffee or what ever that is all it takes to not notice and then bam no more moola 😦 people are monsters

Hey,

I had a level 2 account. But am not able to log in to to since yesterday. It keeps saying the email does not exist in their directory. BUt on searching my gig still turns up in the results. So that rules out the gig being disabled. I guess my account has been hacked. Hence had to create another account from scratch for the time being. Even tried contacting fiverr support. Its almost been more than a day still havnt heard from them. Really worried !! Anyone else experienced anything like this ever? Also does the customer support take this long to respond?

Archived