Why best marketplace fiverr?

saidur_rahamanq

Fiverr is a best marketing place because fiverr boost our services and get to help more clients. So we can say that fiverr best. not need at a time send buyer request. Just wait and see after a level. Buyer request you for your service. Every situation create fiverr as dont other marketplace.

Thank you Fiverr!

This is a huge reason why I use Fiverr. I don’t need to hustle or make proposals to get work. Sellers come to me and often order without even inquiring first. Yes, Fiverr does take a 20% cut, but when I look at all the time and resources I don’t have to spend on sourcing clients, it ends up being worth it.

Fiverr is great, but it’s not perfect.

1. They make you wait 14 days to get paid. Lyft pays me whenever I want.

2. They can demote you regardless of experience and performance. Sold $10,000 in one month? Great. Got a 4.6 rating? Demoted! 89% order completion rate? Demoted!

2. They can demote you regardless of experience and performance. Sold $10,000 in one month? Great. Got a 4.6 rating? Demoted! 89% order completion rate? Demoted!

But you can easily be re-promoted 30 days later if you bring up your gig performance. Just because a seller is demoted one month, does not mean that he/she has to stay at that lower level forever. 😉

LOL yeah you captured that pretty well.

But you can easily be re-promoted 30 days later if you bring up your gig performance. Just because a seller is demoted one month, does not mean that he/she has to stay at that lower level forever. 😉

I’m between a rock and a hard place, either my OCR is above 90% or my reviews are at 4.7 or more. It’s rare when those two numbers are green.

Right now I don’t even want to create more gigs. If I get demoted to level 1, I might have to pause some gigs, which means pausing my income.

2108868117_ScreenShot2019-05-08at6_49_44PM.png.979fb5f08beb88b5659bfed899117a08.png

Archived