Why best marketplace fiverr?

Fiverr is a best marketing place because fiverr boost our services and get to help more clients. So we can say that fiverr best. not need at a time send buyer request. Just wait and see after a level. Buyer request you for your service. Every situation create fiverr as dont other marketplace.

Thank you Fiverr!

• Like 2

This is a huge reason why I use Fiverr. I don’t need to hustle or make proposals to get work. Sellers come to me and often order without even inquiring first. Yes, Fiverr does take a 20% cut, but when I look at all the time and resources I don’t have to spend on sourcing clients, it ends up being worth it.

• Like 3

Fiverr is great, but it’s not perfect.

1. They make you wait 14 days to get paid. Lyft pays me whenever I want.

2. They can demote you regardless of experience and performance. Sold $10,000 in one month? Great. Got a 4.6 rating? Demoted! 89% order completion rate? Demoted!

• Like 2

2. They can demote you regardless of experience and performance. Sold $10,000 in one month? Great. Got a 4.6 rating? Demoted! 89% order completion rate? Demoted!

But you can easily be re-promoted 30 days later if you bring up your gig performance. Just because a seller is demoted one month, does not mean that he/she has to stay at that lower level forever. 😉

• Like 2

LOL yeah you captured that pretty well.

• Like 2

But you can easily be re-promoted 30 days later if you bring up your gig performance. Just because a seller is demoted one month, does not mean that he/she has to stay at that lower level forever. 😉

I’m between a rock and a hard place, either my OCR is above 90% or my reviews are at 4.7 or more. It’s rare when those two numbers are green.

Right now I don’t even want to create more gigs. If I get demoted to level 1, I might have to pause some gigs, which means pausing my income.

2108868117_ScreenShot2019-05-08at6_49_44PM.png.979fb5f08beb88b5659bfed899117a08.png