What if I keep modifying

Guest netartica

Guest netartica

What if I keep modifying/re-edit my gig for improvement, such as replacing images or re editing text or adding more details which previously not available in my gig ?

What if I keep modifying/re-edit my gig for improvement, such as replacing images or re editing text or adding more details which previously not available in my gig ?

modifying/re-edit my gig for improvement, such as replacing images or re editing text or adding more details which previously not available in my gig ?

In that case, your gig will never appear in Fiverr’s search listing, and your prospective clients will never be able to see your gig. That’s because whenever you make extensive changes to your gig, it is temporarily removed from Fiverr’s search for a day or two.

Guest netartica

modifying/re-edit my gig for improvement, such as replacing images or re editing text or adding more details which previously not available in my gig ?

In that case, your gig will never appear in Fiverr’s search listing, and your prospective clients will never be able to see your gig. That’s because whenever you make extensive changes to your gig, it is temporarily removed from Fiverr’s search for a day or two.

Thanks for your valuable reply. Now the question rises how to improve the existing gig ? especially when you’re not receiving any output ?

Thanks for your valuable reply. Now the question rises how to improve the existing gig ? especially when you’re not receiving any output ?

Make changes only when necessary. You obviously have no reason to keep editing your gigs every day, right?

Guest netartica

Make changes only when necessary. You obviously have no reason to keep editing your gigs every day, right?

It is very true, there is no need to keep applying changes to any thing but what if this already happened ? especially on Fiverr.com

Guest netartica

Once you are done with editing your gig, it should go back to Fiverr’s search listing in a day or two. You don’t have to worry about it.

What if I create a new gig with same details but using proper keywords and with more details then delete the first ?

Archived