Want to have feedback of my Gig - Can I offer one gig free?

beingbro

Being here for about 9/10 days…

Wanted to show my work and get feedback on it, can I offer my service for free for one/two member?

can I offer my service for free for one/two member?

That is just not possible on Fiverr. This is because buyer get the option to leave a feedback ONLY when they place an order, and the minimum order amount on Fiverr is $5.

Even after placing an order, it’s entirely up to the buyer whether or not to post a review. If the buyer wants, they can choose not to post a review. So, chances are that you may not end up with a review even after completion of an actual order. There’s nothing a seller can do about it. Even so much as asking the buyer for submitting a feedback/review can get the seller a ToS warning.

There’s only one way to earn a review on Fiverr: organically (do your best once you get an order and hope that the buyer leaves a review).

can I offer my service for free for one/two member?

That is just not possible on Fiverr. This is because buyer get the option to leave a feedback ONLY when they place an order, and the minimum order amount on Fiverr is $5.

Even after placing an order, it’s entirely up to the buyer whether or not to post a review. If the buyer wants, they can choose not to post a review. So, chances are that you may not end up with a review even after completion of an actual order. There’s nothing a seller can do about it. Even so much as asking the buyer for submitting a feedback/review can get the seller a ToS warning.

There’s only one way to earn a review on Fiverr: organically (do your best once you get an order and hope that the buyer leaves a review).

Thanks buddy…I am avoiding promotion on my social media accounts as it looks odd as this is more kind of hobby for me 🙂

Any ways waiting for the orders…

Archived