After i was reported my Impressions /Clicks/ Views continues to decline day after day

hrgbrothers

hi
i m new seller on fiverr i m I am trying to understand and learn how this platfome work day after day
i have a successful gig making 3 to 4 orders per day so this excited me to make an other gig the problem is :
I saw a YouTube video telling me how to do a successful gig on fiverr the youtuber said fiverr had recently been allowed to copy the description to other successful buyer to help the new seller make get successful services .
so i create i gig with my own video and every thing but i have took the description for other successful buyer after 2 day i had received notification telling me that my gig field to pass the review test because the description not original and after a while i had recieved massege with screenshoot tell me his reporting me 😦
now my Impressions /Clicks/ Views continues to decline day after day i think my gig is dying
please someone explain to me is the report has relation with my decline satatistics ?
please someone help me

hi

i m new seller on fiverr i m I am trying to understand and learn how this platfome work day after day

i have a successful gig making 3 to 4 orders per day so this excited me to make an other gig the problem is :

I saw a YouTube video telling me how to do a successful gig on fiverr the youtuber said fiverr had recently been allowed to copy the description to other successful buyer to help the new seller make get successful services .

so i create i gig with my own video and every thing but i have took the description for other successful buyer after 2 day i had received notification telling me that my gig field to pass the review test because the description not original and after a while i had recieved massege with screenshoot tell me his reporting me 😦

now my Impressions /Clicks/ Views continues to decline day after day i think my gig is dying

please someone explain to me is the report has relation with my decline satatistics ?

please someone help me

Really? You didn’t create an account, read any official documentation, or start figuring out what to sell and how to create a gig? You just went straight to Youtube and decided to steal someone else’s gig description?

Did you never have even the smallest inkling that this might be exactly what you shouldn’t do?

I’m just to be blunt and say it’s probably best if you put all your gigs on pause, then go away and rethink your entire strategy.

hi

please someone help me

youtuber said fiverr had recently been allowed to copy the description to other successful buyer

Whaaaaaaat? This is just amazing. There should be a special place in hell for Those people on YouTube and here on the forum who is giving such advices.

And you yourself, How could you even think that it’s ok to steal someone’s description? Did that guy on YouTube attached a link to fiverr TOS where it’s said that it’s ok to steal? Of course not, because it’s BS.

That’s a good lesson for you that you should read TOS and follow just normal moral principles as “don’t steal”. (Even if it’s not a physical stealing like stealing a chocolate from a store it’s still ILLEGAL no matter in which country you are. Stealing is stealing no matter if online, offline)

Phew. I’m done. Apologies if it was too emotional. I just hate when people stealing work and others advising them to do so.

youtuber said fiverr had recently been allowed to copy the description to other successful buyer

Whaaaaaaat? This is just amazing. There should be a special place in hell for Those people on YouTube and here on the forum who is giving such advices.

And you yourself, How could you even think that it’s ok to steal someone’s description? Did that guy on YouTube attached a link to fiverr TOS where it’s said that it’s ok to steal? Of course not, because it’s BS.

That’s a good lesson for you that you should read TOS and follow just normal moral principles as “don’t steal”. (Even if it’s not a physical stealing like stealing a chocolate from a store it’s still ILLEGAL no matter in which country you are. Stealing is stealing no matter if online, offline)

Phew. I’m done. Apologies if it was too emotional. I just hate when people stealing work and others advising them to do so.

Phew. I’m done. Apologies if it was too emotional.

I’ll second the apology. However, as someone with several copycats on Fiverr and elsewhere, I really can’t sympathize. 😐

😳

Ooook people… so let this remind you all to not mess with this girl. 😅

Archived