Is there a way to install fiverr forum on ipad4

Guest hanshuber16

Hey!

I have tried to find fiverr forum on my ipad4 on its store but couldn’t find it. Any help would be appreaciated.

but couldn’t find it

You will not find it because I believe there’s no Fiverr forum App. You can only access the forum via the website URL.

You only have a Fiverr App (for the main website; not for the forum).

but couldn’t find it

You will not find it because I believe there’s no Fiverr forum App. You can only access the forum via the website URL.

You only have a Fiverr App (for the main website; not for the forum).

Ok I think that was just the icon for the forum which I have on my andruod cell phone. Can I get that icon on ios on my ipad somehow?

Guest hanshuber16

Ok I think that was just the icon for the forum which I have on my andruod cell phone. Can I get that icon on ios on my ipad somehow?

I did a simple Google search (you could have done it by yourself, too 😉 ). Have a look at it. You will then know how to do it.

favicon.icoHow-To Geek
website-shortcut-icon-pinned-to-android-home-screen.thumb.png.7e54c50c93d1804ed2ba6c2e8a8a3b92.png

How to Add Websites to the Home Screen on Any Smartphone or Tablet

Your smartphone or tablet’s home screen isn’t just for apps. Whatever platform you’re using, you can pin your favorite websites to your home screen so you can quickly access them.

I did a simple Google search (you could have done it by yourself, too 😉 ). Have a look at it. You will then know how to do it.

favicon.icoHow-To Geek
de3827c5bc442dc68baa9ccb475ae2a8b22b80fb.png

How to Add Websites to the Home Screen on Any Smartphone or Tablet

Your smartphone or tablet’s home screen isn’t just for apps. Whatever platform you’re using, you can pin your favorite websites to your home screen so you can quickly access them.

I did a simple Google search

Interesting. And how does one do that? 😉

Guest hanshuber16

I did a simple Google search

Interesting. And how does one do that? 😉

Here’s how:

😉 😉

The next question I am gonna get from someone is probably gonna be: how do I turn on my PC? :thinking:

The reason why I used the word “simple” is that there are more complex ways of searching for something on Google. 😜

Archived