Scammer and unpropriate seller

mishodj82

Dear Fiverr team,

I would like to notify you for a point maybe you know it well and you don’t work on Removing it.

let me show you what is missing in this App or website.

Me and others are suffering from non educated and respactful seller were they are not well formed to do any work in correct way due of lack of education they have and their way or English to understand well our request and the time of delivery they don’t have any respact to it.

As a buyer I don’t have time to ask for refund every time with the buyer… if there work is not good how do they post draft or post that they are professional, this keep is unsafe on our work and push us to try other website trustable and reliable and safe to do our work.

our advise from a buyer loved this app is to find a way to reduce this category of seller to keep the name of fiverr up and secure.

pleas note that I am talking about ***************** people as *******************.
I have more to say but I am fine with what I said in this post and I am sure their is alot of people is with me in this opinion.

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

I LOVE the designer I use from one of the countries you mentioned! Are you kidding? I also know a well respected top rated seller from another of the countries you mentioned who is a writer. His English is always perfect. His clients love him.

Fiverr has a lot of top rated sellers who are absolutely incredible from those countries.

You can filter and select which countries you want a seller to be from.

We cannot name countries here in a derogatory way so I expect your post will be flagged.

It is against forum rules to give names of a specific countries.

Secondly: it’s mostly sellers and buyers on this forum and I doubt that fiverr team will see this post.

1. You are actually not allowed to ask for a refund based on satisfaction or quality after the order is delivered and if it’s delivered as per gig description.

2. There are a lot of new sellers registering on fiverr every day in a hope to earn some money however it’s your responsibility to check sellers credibility and chat with him before placing an order to see if his English is good enough. And you can always avoid sellers from the countries that you don’t want to work with.

5.fiverr already found a solution to that: they created sellers levels to show their experience and on top of that they created “pro sellers” category where you guaranteed to get top quality. The thing is if you are ready to pay for that convenience of choosing more expensive and more experienced sellers.

Dear Fiverr team,

I would like to notify you for a point maybe you know it well and you don’t work on Removing it.

Me and others are suffering from non educated and respactful seller were they are not well formed to do any work in correct way due of lack of education they have and their way or English to understand well our request and the time of delivery they don’t have any respact to it.

As a buyer I don’t have time to ask for refund every time with the buyer… if there work is not good how do they post draft or post that they are professional, this keep is unsafe on our work and push us to try other website trustable and reliable and safe to do our work.

our advise from a buyer loved this app is to find a way to reduce this category of seller to keep the name of fiverr up and secure.

pleas note that I am talking about ***************** people as *******************.

I have more to say but I am fine with what I said in this post and I am sure their is alot of people is with me in this opinion.

non educated and respactful seller were they are not well formed to do any work in correct way due of lack of education they have and their way or English to understand well our request

Irony.

I am sure their is alot of people is with me in this opinion

I don’t think you’ll find a lot of people with an opinion same as yours.

Dear Fiverr team,

Me and others are suffering from non educated and respactful seller were they are not well formed to do any work in correct way due of lack of education they have and their way or English to understand well our request

Usually, this the main complaint I get…

Archived