Where could I share my gigs to attract sales outside fiverr

masterpiece07

Good day,
I have been on this platform for a while now without no reasonable sales. I have read through series of tips on how to operate a successful fiverr account and I have applied most of the tips and yet I am yet to achieve a reasonable success. Most tips always lay emphasis on attracting sales through advertising outside of fiverr. my question is this. Where and where can I do that and how can I achieve that?
I will be glad if someone can list sites and forum where I can put up my services and get orders. Thank you
Looking forward to a positive response.
Thank you

It depends on who your market is.

It’s more important how you use the platform, not what platform you use. For example, don’t just post your links everywhere and tell people to buy from you. That will not get you business or even leads.

Thank you, How do you suggest I go about it…a simple example will help. I offer video editing services and email list verifying services.

Thank you

Thank you, How do you suggest I go about it…a simple example will help. I offer video editing services and email list verifying services.

Thank you

It’s hard to explain here, but you search "lead generation and social media in Google or whatever search engine you use, you’ll get a lot of great insights.

Thank you

Here is the thing:

Just sharing your gig on social media platforms is spamming.

You need to do proper marketing for that. And it’s not a joke, people study 4 years in university to get that knowledge so how do you expect just one simple example to explain to you 4 years knowledge?

However nowadays we have google and a lot of free information that you can learn yourself even without an investment.

Archived