I’d like some feedback on my gig

shahedmia19

Hello, I am new here, And i am very happy to get some feedback from top rated seller regarding my new gig .

https://www.fiverr.com/shahedmia19/create-your-wordpress-website-using-elementor-page-builder-within-24-hour

Hope you guys check my gig and share your through of how i can improve this.

Thanks

I highly recommend adding a video to your Gig! 🙂

While many sellers offer WordPress-related Gigs, not as many of these sellers also provide visual demo of their work. Showcasing your web site design abilities this way could help your Gig stand out and get more views. Also, if you can include more background on your previous work experience, this would probably encourage buyers reach out to learn more!

Besides that, just be sure that you are offering the best rate that you are able, and fastest delivery time—without compromising the quality of your deliverable!

Hope this helps!

I highly recommend adding a video to your Gig! 🙂

While many sellers offer WordPress-related Gigs, not as many of these sellers also provide visual demo of their work. Showcasing your web site design abilities this way could help your Gig stand out and get more views. Also, if you can include more background on your previous work experience, this would probably encourage buyers reach out to learn more!

Besides that, just be sure that you are offering the best rate that you are able, and fastest delivery time—without compromising the quality of your deliverable!

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your quick replay, I really appreciate.

Archived