Gig removed :-(

mrhamzasajid

Fiverr is taking action on all those gigs that are providing same service as yours. as its clearly mention in TOS its a violation. There are alot of different services you can offer. carry on bro.

“There are alot of different services you can offer. carry on bro.”

Such as?

bro like:

• background removal
  • photo editing
  • banner designing
  • brochure designing
  • business card designing
  • letterhead designing

You have to do a little search and you can come up alot of different services that you can do. so go in your relevant category that is graphic design and check out other gigs, what they are offering and how their gigs is represented.

Guest hanshuber16

Hi Guys,

Today Fiverr removed my gig(as you can see in image).

They said that this gig is violating Fiverr ToS but there are thousands of gig on this same niche and getting lot of order on daily basis so why this happens to me?😭

there are thousands of gig on this same niche and getting lot of order on daily basis so why this happens to me?

That’s a horrible attitude to have. Just because there are thousands of people offering gigs that violate the law, it doesn’t mean you jump on the bandwagon, too.

Don’t go by the gigs you see on Fiverr.

There are thousands of sellers creating gigs everyday, and Fiverr might find it hard to sift through all of them and weed out gigs that are violating the ToS as and when they’re created.

So, it is possible that you might find gigs on Fiverr that are violating the ToS (they will be removed from Fiverr sooner than later; when that happens, Fiverr will also issue ToS warnings to the creators of those gigs).

But, just because there are plenty of gigs offering things that are in violation of the ToS, it doesn’t mean you can create a gig offering something unlawful, too (as you have noticed, it gets you in trouble with Fiverr staff). Source your information directly from to make sure you’re not violating the terms in any way.

To be honest, you should be fortunate that Fiverr didn’t disable your account or ban you. I don’t get why you added a frowning emote in your title. What else were you expecting to happen after violating the ToS?

there are thousands of gig on this same niche and getting lot of order on daily basis so why this happens to me?

That’s a horrible attitude to have. Just because there are thousands of people offering gigs that violate the law, it doesn’t mean you jump on the bandwagon, too.

Don’t go by the gigs you see on Fiverr.

There are thousands of sellers creating gigs everyday, and Fiverr might find it hard to sift through all of them and weed out gigs that are violating the ToS as and when they’re created.

So, it is possible that you might find gigs on Fiverr that are violating the ToS (they will be removed from Fiverr sooner than later; when that happens, Fiverr will also issue ToS warnings to the creators of those gigs).

But, just because there are plenty of gigs offering things that are in violation of the ToS, it doesn’t mean you can create a gig offering something unlawful, too (as you have noticed, it gets you in trouble with Fiverr staff). Source your information directly from Fiverr’s Terms of Service to make sure you’re not violating the terms in any way.

To be honest, you should be fortunate that Fiverr didn’t disable your account or ban you. I don’t get why you added a frowning emote in your title. What else were you expecting to happen after violating the ToS?

Thanks i don’t know much about this, i am learning some creative skills so now i will come up with new strengths.

Once again thanks.

Guest hanshuber16

Thanks i don’t know much about this, i am learning some creative skills so now i will come up with new strengths.

Once again thanks.

Before you do anything, go through carefully. Violating the ToS another time will probably get your account into a lot of trouble.

Archived