Not getting sales after 5 months of active gigs

spythonian

Hi everybody,

I created my fiverr account since 2017 without creating any gigs. Recently, I thought of becoming a freelancer to support myself in the university which made me think of 2017 fiverr account. I have created my gigs since January but unfortunately I had just 2 sales. What can I do to have more sales because buyers are not contacting me directly from search and my impression as at today is 877? I only submit offers through buyer’s request.

Check my account and kindly suggest what to do to make sales. Fiverr.com/spythonian

Focus on one gig! Why make 5 if you can’t make any sales with just one? It doesn’t look professional. Also, don’t use other people in your pictures if it’s not you. I don’t know anything about your niche so I can’t help you there. First suggestion is get rid of four gigs and focus on one that encompasses what you do, then promote it and improve it. Cheers.

Focus on one gig! Why make 5 if you can’t make any sales with just one? It doesn’t look professional. Also, don’t use other people in your pictures if it’s not you. I don’t know anything about your niche so I can’t help you there. First suggestion is get rid of four gigs and focus on one that encompasses what you do, then promote it and improve it. Cheers.

I like your tips.🙂

Archived