My Buyer Did not sent mee the correct Files, Help!

nayyerkhan_10

Question

Hi!
Actually Im a new seller on fiverr, I have on Worked One time and the previous buyer was satisfied, my new buyer sent me the WRONG files for editing and the time is less than 1 hours now, I asked him that if I could make a video myself and send it to you but he is asking for money (Which I do not have), He is Threatening me to report me to Fiverr, please help, or tell me any way that he can cancel his order and i do not lose money. Or Should I wait til the time ends?
This is my GIG:
https://www.fiverr.com/nayyerkhan_10/edit-a-fortnite-or-pubg-montage-video

1 answer to this question

Hi!

Actually Im a new seller on fiverr, I have on Worked One time and the previous buyer was satisfied, my new buyer sent me the WRONG files for editing and the time is less than 1 hours now, I asked him that if I could make a video myself and send it to you but he is asking for money (Which I do not have), He is Threatening me to report me to Fiverr, please help, or tell me any way that he can cancel his order and i do not lose money. Or Should I wait til the time ends?

This is my GIG:

https://www.fiverr.com/nayyerkhan_10/edit-a-fortnite-or-pubg-montage-video

Hi,

Why would your buyer ask you for a refund when they have not even sent the right files? It sounds like a sabotage attempt to me. Either that or they may have reconsidered their decision to get the work done from you.

Did you clearly inform the buyer that you do not have the right files needed to work on the order?

I’d suggest that you contact CS and let them know that the buyer is asking for a refund even without sending the actual files required for the order. But, unfortunately, I don’t think you can do much in this situation as your buyer can have their way and force a cancellation/refund as you haven’t really started working on the order yet.

I asked him that if I could make a video myself and send it to you

How does that even make sense? You said that the buyer has not sent the right files to you. So you don’t even have the material (videos or whatever) that you have to work on. So, how does sending a random video to the buyer help?

Or Should I wait til the time ends?

NEVER NEVER NEVER do that. Doing so will result in a very damaging, automated 1-star review when the buyer cancels after the order goes to late status.

If you think there’s no point in working with this buyer and would like to go for a cancellation, you can do so via the resolution center that you can find on the top right-hand side of your order page.

Archived