What would you improve/change on my Explainer video gig?

lynmotion

Hello, I’d like some feedback on my gig, I’ve tried to implement as many tips as I’ve read so far, but I’m sure you all have a good say in it too, if there’s any questions on regard why I chose to do something I’d love to answer or think through about it.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

https://www.fiverr.com/lynmotion/create-a-2d-animated-explainer-video

Love your animation! I would consider hiring a Voice over artist /script writer to write an explainer voice over FOR your explainer video. I think that would add a nice professional touch and give people who see your gig an even better idea about how an explainer video can help them and how YOU specifically can meet there needs.

Love your animation! I would consider hiring a Voice over artist /script writer to write an explainer voice over FOR your explainer video. I think that would add a nice professional touch and give people who see your gig an even better idea about how an explainer video can help them and how YOU specifically can meet there needs.

Thank you for your compliment!

And that’s a great idea, I might consider making a special animation for that in my spare time sooner or later including a professional voice-over. Thank you for your time and valuable feedback :hugs:

You’ll need to remove the link to your Instagram account. Unfortunately, we’re not allowed to link to our social profiles on Fiverr.

Here’s a list of sites we can link to (excuse the lack of formatting. I’ve copied the text directly from the FAQ section):

You’ll need to remove the link to your Instagram account. Unfortunately, we’re not allowed to link to our social profiles on Fiverr.

Here’s a list of sites we can link to (excuse the lack of formatting. I’ve copied the text directly from the FAQ section):

Oh that’s unfortunate… especially since it’s not a social profile but a portfolio of mine to post things. Is there any place I could messege fiverr about this and ask them to look into it or at least mention it to them?

Is it allowed to link my adobe portfolio site since you didn’t mention it? I think it’s quite important to put a site like that so buyers would consider your gig more by seeing what you can do…

I appreciate you mentioning this to me though so thank you!

Oh that’s unfortunate… especially since it’s not a social profile but a portfolio of mine to post things. Is there any place I could messege fiverr about this and ask them to look into it or at least mention it to them?

Is it allowed to link my adobe portfolio site since you didn’t mention it? I think it’s quite important to put a site like that so buyers would consider your gig more by seeing what you can do…

You are only allowed to use the approved list so suggest you remove anything that is not on the list.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works as a violation can risk your account.

You’re welcome. Fiverr are really strict about this. People have had Gigs removed out of the blue for containing links to social pages.

You’re welcome. Fiverr are really strict about this. People have had Gigs removed out of the blue for containing links to social pages.

They have reviewed my page and given me the “rising talent” badge, I guess they haven’t noticed it then? I’ll delete them as soon as possible though, thank you all

Hi! Explainer videos must have two things: a story and in the story shows a problem with a solution. Yours is more different scenes spliced together. There’s no narrative or clear messaging.

Without these things, an explainer video does not make conversions, so buyers aren’t interested.

Also, the explainer video market is super competitive on Fiverr and there are many sellers who provide much more professional work that’s in keeping with what drives sales.

I’d suggest you improve your video storytelling skills and research how video converts people into buyers and then build a new overview video that has those qualities.

Hi! Explainer videos must have two things: a story and in the story shows a problem with a solution. Yours is more different scenes spliced together. There’s no narrative or clear messaging.

Without these things, an explainer video does not make conversions, so buyers aren’t interested.

Also, the explainer video market is super competitive on Fiverr and there are many sellers who provide much more professional work that’s in keeping with what drives sales.

I’d suggest you improve your video storytelling skills and research how video converts people into buyers and then build a new overview video that has those qualities.

Hello!

To clarify: The video on my profile is NOT an explainer video, it’s a showreel, displaying what I can offer them. It’s pieces from explainer videos/animations I have made before, merging them all together mostly because I can’t post multiple videos on Fiverr itself, this way I can still portray what I can offer.

Like I mentioned to @zacharyvacekvo, I might make a video in my free time explaining why my explainer videos can be a good choice. But because I don’t have that right now. This is the best option, but it is NOT an explainer video on my profile, that’s why there is no storytelling displayed. I had my portfolio with individual projects (which show storytelling, scripts and voice-overs) linked in my gig but I was just reccomended to remove it because Fiverr does not have the adobe portfolio site in their allowed link list.

I think it’s good animation.

You could specify somewhere what resolution(s) the explainer videos can be delivered in.

Also maybe the 2nd to last FAQ question could be changed slightly.

Thank you for the suggestion, I’ll look into the FAQ and add the resolution one

Hello!

To clarify: The video on my profile is NOT an explainer video, it’s a showreel, displaying what I can offer them. It’s pieces from explainer videos/animations I have made before, merging them all together mostly because I can’t post multiple videos on Fiverr itself, this way I can still portray what I can offer.

Like I mentioned to @zacharyvacekvo, I might make a video in my free time explaining why my explainer videos can be a good choice. But because I don’t have that right now. This is the best option, but it is NOT an explainer video on my profile, that’s why there is no storytelling displayed. I had my portfolio with individual projects (which show storytelling, scripts and voice-overs) linked in my gig but I was just reccomended to remove it because Fiverr does not have the adobe portfolio site in their allowed link list.

It’s not clear that it’s a reel. People want an actual explainer video. They want to see exactly what you’ll do for them.

It’s not clear that it’s a reel. People want an actual explainer video. They want to see exactly what you’ll do for them.

Yeah you’re definitely right! As I said I will prepare to work on an explainer video directed to promoting my service as soon as possible, I see many gigs using this technique so I’ll get into it aswell. Thank you for your clear explanation and feedback, I appreciate it

Yeah you’re definitely right! As I said I will prepare to work on an explainer video directed to promoting my service as soon as possible, I see many gigs using this technique so I’ll get into it aswell. Thank you for your clear explanation and feedback, I appreciate it

You’re so welcome! Best wishes.

Archived