Gig Impression Getting Down How to improve

jhonehenry333

It’s certainly worth experimenting with your package details, SEO keywords, etc.

But make sure you do this based on market demand and competition. Remember that everyone can use the same keywords, but that doesn’t mean everyone can rank high. High demand/low competition is a sweet spot in sales.

It’s certainly worth experimenting with your package details, SEO keywords, etc.

But make sure you do this based on market demand and competition. Remember that everyone can use the same keywords, but that doesn’t mean everyone can rank high. High demand/low competition is a sweet spot in sales.

Thanks.

and what you think i need to increase price and change the gig images?

i’m facing the same issue for my other gig… i used to be on the front page, but now i’m in the last page of best selling section
its not that i’m whining or what but it affects my gig badly, everything is decreasing. i haven’t got any orders in like a week and no new messages asking things like i used to have… is there any problem with fiverr?or is it just me? what do i need to improve?

Thanks.

and what you think i need to increase price and change the gig images?

It’s not my business. I have no analytics. So I can’t possibly answer that question. There’s no magic number. You have to do the research and evaluation and figure it out yourself.

i’m facing the same issue for my other gig… i used to be on the front page, but now i’m in the last page of best selling section

its not that i’m whining or what but it affects my gig badly, everything is decreasing. i haven’t got any orders in like a week and no new messages asking things like i used to have… is there any problem with fiverr?or is it just me? what do i need to improve?

is there any problem with fiverr?or is it just me?

Gigs are performance based. If your gig is dropping in the search results, than that likely means that something about your performance is falling as well. I don’t know your gig stats, nor do I care to know your stats. However, if you study the eight metrics Fiverr wants you to maintain on your Analytics page, you will likely see the areas that you need to improve on your gigs, in order to position them to potentially rise again in the search results.

Archived