Dashboard Drag Orders Option

poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I’d love to have the option to drag my current orders into a priority arrangement that I prefer, not one dependent on Deadline.
    • No, it’s fine the way it is. I’d rather not be able to customize it.
    • I think the Dashboard needs a lot of work, more than just a priority option.

Hi there everyone! I’m curious about whether we could improve the Dashboard feature for sellers who get a lot of modification requests for deadline changes after the order has been started.

For example, I get clients who want to expedite their orders and so I create a custom extra to do so, but it doesn’t change their delivery deadline in the order itself (I just have to make a mental note), and with a full order queue sometimes it’s just a bit overwhelming remembering who comes before whom.

Would you like to see a “drag” feature where we can change the priority of orders based on our own personal criteria on the Dashboard?

Thanks for your input!

• I’d love to have the option to drag my current orders into a priority arrangement that I prefer, not one dependent on Deadline.

0voters

I agree if it doesn’t already do it it should be changed to (assuming there’s no issue with that. Maybe it only works if that extra is bought at the start of the order). If they could add the extra x days into the order it might be late as soon as the extra was bought sometimes). eg. if the delivery days was 3 then 2 days into the order they purchased “1 day delivery”.

In the meantime maybe you could use an app for it instead of a mental note.

I agree if it doesn’t already do it it should be changed to (assuming there’s no issue with that. Maybe it only works if that extra is bought at the start of the order). If they could add the extra x days into the order it might be late as soon as the extra was bought sometimes). eg. if the delivery days was 3 then 2 days into the order they purchased “1 day delivery”.

In the meantime maybe you could use an app for it instead of a mental note.

If they could add the extra x days into the order it might be late as soon as the extra was bought sometimes). eg. if the delivery days was 3 then 2 days into the order they purchased “1 day delivery”.

Yes, there would need to be a failsafe for that type of conflict, of course. Believe me, I have several personal “priority lists” that I use instead of the dashboard. LOL. It would just be nice to see improvement if they have the capacity to.

Hi there everyone! I’m curious about whether we could improve the Dashboard feature for sellers who get a lot of modification requests for deadline changes after the order has been started.

For example, I get clients who want to expedite their orders and so I create a custom extra to do so, but it doesn’t change their delivery deadline in the order itself (I just have to make a mental note), and with a full order queue sometimes it’s just a bit overwhelming remembering who comes before whom.

Would you like to see a “drag” feature where we can change the priority of orders based on our own personal criteria on the Dashboard?

Thanks for your input!

0voters

I get clients who want to expedite their orders and so I create a custom extra to do so, but it doesn’t change their delivery deadline in the order itself (I just have to make a mental note), and with a full order queue sometimes it’s just a bit overwhelming remembering who comes before whom.

If someone gets an extra fast option with their order, it is put into our workflow queue in the proper order, and takes that extra fast option into account.

If they didn’t choose that option when they ordered, you will need to make a note and post it where you can’t miss it.

We don’t need something that has the potential to mess up or have a bug of that magnitude on the priority of orders.

I get clients who want to expedite their orders and so I create a custom extra to do so, but it doesn’t change their delivery deadline in the order itself (I just have to make a mental note), and with a full order queue sometimes it’s just a bit overwhelming remembering who comes before whom.

If someone gets an extra fast option with their order, it is put into our workflow queue in the proper order, and takes that extra fast option into account.

If they didn’t choose that option when they ordered, you will need to make a note and post it where you can’t miss it.

We don’t need something that has the potential to mess up or have a bug of that magnitude on the priority of orders.

I appreciate your opinion misscrystal. Sometimes being able to tweak a dashboard does invite bugs, so you have a point there.

Archived