New user from beautiful Italy

Hi! I’m Anabella, I’m from Italy and I’m a full-time professional web & graphic designer, and mom to an almost-5-year-old girl who wants to be a designer as well when she grows up (the poor thing…!)

After collaborating on another account for a long time I’ve decided to give Fiverr a try.

So hello everyone!!!

https://www.fiverr.com/share/lVx3Q

Heyo, I’m Italian as well but let’s speak in English so that everybody can enjoy the conversation. Seven years on Fiverr?? That’s a long time to collaborate with someone on here, awesome. What made you switch from independent freelancer to Fiverr? Cheers, Arrigo.

Heyo, I’m Italian as well but let’s speak in English so that everybody can enjoy the conversation. Seven years on Fiverr?? That’s a long time to collaborate with someone on here, awesome. What made you switch from independent freelancer to Fiverr? Cheers, Arrigo.

Hi Arrigo! Well it’s been an on-and-off collaboration on my spare time, and while I’m still an independent freelancer I’ve decided to create a Fiverr account for myself and make it work! 🙂

Guest drawn2write

Welcome to the forum! I’m new as well, and the community is already very welcoming!

Guest drawn2write

@drawn2write So welcome to you too! I know, people here have been nothing but kind, I’m so thankful!

It’s a very positive feeling, knowing people are here to support you!

Archived