Suddenly i have a very low activity in my profile

georgeawadallah

I have activated out of office mode for 14 days for being busy. Now, after a month since i have deactivated mode, I have unusual very low activity in my profile and i don’t know the reason.
I have activated this mode alot of times and after every time the activities on the profile back after few days. What’s different about this time?

Note: I’m a level one video editor with about 55 positive reviews

Hi George, what’s your niche? Have you updated your gigs after coming back? It’s very important that you refresh your profile and gigs after you go OOO. Cheers, Arrigo.

Hi Ryukyra, thanks for replying.

I am video editor. What do u mean by refreshing my profile?

Hi Ryukyra, thanks for replying.

I am video editor. What do u mean by refreshing my profile?

I mean taking the time to analyze if keywords have changed in your niche, what the competitors are doing, and how you can use better ones in your gigs. Also, improving images… I often do that if I go OOO for a long time, always works and I go back up. Maybe even do one of the Fiverr skill tests, anything to make sure that Fiverr’s crawler sees you active again! My impressions for example aren’t sky-high, but my thumbnails help me with the clicks, which also helps the ranking obviously. Tweak the gigs, don’t leave them like you’ve always had them. I always change something, even the FAQ! Never had any problems finding clients that way. Cheers!

I mean taking the time to analyze if keywords have changed in your niche, what the competitors are doing, and how you can use better ones in your gigs. Also, improving images… I often do that if I go OOO for a long time, always works and I go back up. Maybe even do one of the Fiverr skill tests, anything to make sure that Fiverr’s crawler sees you active again! My impressions for example aren’t sky-high, but my thumbnails help me with the clicks, which also helps the ranking obviously. Tweak the gigs, don’t leave them like you’ve always had them. I always change something, even the FAQ! Never had any problems finding clients that way. Cheers!

I’m just wondering why this time didn’t back like every time. It’s not even a long period.

I’ll do as u said, and i hope it’ll work. Thank you so much 🙂

Best regards!

Archived