[Career Growth] Do you work outside of Fiverr? - Opinion

ryukyra

Hey guys,

If you’ve had the chance to see some of my posts, you know that I love Fiverr and that I would never give it up for anything else, at least right now. However, do you ever take the time to work on career projects that have nothing to do with Fiverr growth? Something like creating your own website (which could link to your Fiverr gig) or looking into local opportunities?

I’m building a blog not only to potentially increase my impressions on Fiverr, but also to get my name out there in the wild.

What’s your opinion? Do you think you should create your own tools or grind it out and make sure you get to a strong income as quickly as possible using the tools that Fiverr offers?

I’m more inspired to work on Fiverr if I take some breaks and work on side projects. What’s your take?

Cheers,
Arrigo

Hey guys,

If you’ve had the chance to see some of my posts, you know that I love Fiverr and that I would never give it up for anything else, at least right now. However, do you ever take the time to work on career projects that have nothing to do with Fiverr growth? Something like creating your own website (which could link to your Fiverr gig) or looking into local opportunities?

I’m building a blog not only to potentially increase my impressions on Fiverr, but also to get my name out there in the wild.

What’s your opinion? Do you think you should create your own tools or grind it out and make sure you get to a strong income as quickly as possible using the tools that Fiverr offers?

I’m more inspired to work on Fiverr if I take some breaks and work on side projects. What’s your take?

Cheers,

Arrigo

However, do you ever take the time to work on career projects that have nothing to do with Fiverr growth?

Of course. It is always wise to have multiple sources of income.

Do you think you should create your own tools or grind it out and make sure you get to a strong income as quickly as possible using the tools that Fiverr offers?

Yes. Do whatever you need to to expand your brand.

Archived