Today got first warning. Is there is a possibility to removing warning?

avro01

Hello, there have been a few messages like this on the forum lately. It seems that a screenshot is not enough of a delivery when you make websites.

There was another thread recently where this happened to someone else. Maybe someone will find it so you can see what happened to that case.

Hello, there have been a few messages like this on the forum lately. It seems that a screenshot is not enough of a delivery when you make websites.

There was another thread recently where this happened to someone else. Maybe someone will find it so you can see what happened to that case.

Thank You but Following this way already delivered 16 project.

Thank You but Following this way already delivered 16 project.

You will need to prove you actually delivered the site somehow to the client and prove it to customer support. Send customer support a link to the site you made, and ask them what would be proof of a delivery of a website.

If the buyer left you a good review send a screenshot of that to customer support.

Sellers who make websites need to send a delivery of all the files with the delivery. All the site files.

You will need to prove you actually delivered the site somehow to the client and prove it to customer support. Send customer support a link to the site you made, and ask them what would be proof of a delivery of a website.

If the buyer left you a good review send a screenshot of that to customer support.

Sellers who make websites need to send a delivery of all the files with the delivery. All the site files.

Client didn’t have domain and hosting. He told me to work in my server. After completing i send him user access and he told me when he buy domain and hosting he gives me details. Then i deliver this project and he didn’t respond. Then job is auto complet. He didn’t left any review and blocked me.

Client didn’t have domain and hosting. He told me to work in my server. After completing i send him user access and he told me when he buy domain and hosting he gives me details. Then i deliver this project and he didn’t respond. Then job is auto complet. He didn’t left any review and blocked me.

Oh I see! You shouldn’t do it that way. You actually didn’t deliver a site to him then.

I understand what you mean but to have a site on your server and send a screenshot of that is not really delivering a site. They need to either have hosting or you should provide a hosting account to them even if just for a month. You can get an account manager hosting setup pretty cheaply.

You cannot make a site for someone and keep it on your server, you have to give it to them. At least send them the files.

It’s not hard to get a C panel hosting with multiple accounts on it.

Oh I see! You shouldn’t do it that way. You actually didn’t deliver a site to him then.

I understand what you mean but to have a site on your server and send a screenshot of that is not really delivering a site. They need to either have hosting or you should provide a hosting account to them even if just for a month. You can get an account manager hosting setup pretty cheaply.

You cannot make a site for someone and keep it on your server, you have to give it to them. At least send them the files.

It’s not hard to get a C panel hosting with multiple accounts on it.

Site was full complete but he didn’t give domain and hosting. Its not my fault. I told him when he buy then i will migrate his serve but i don’t understand why he blocked me and why fiverr gives warning?

Site was full complete but he didn’t give domain and hosting. Its not my fault. I told him when he buy then i will migrate his serve but i don’t understand why he blocked me and why fiverr gives warning?

Yes it is your fault sorry. You should know how to deliver this to someone in this situation. As I said it’s not hard to have a C panel manager account with multiple accounts to give them along with the site.

I understand what you mean but you did not deliver a site.

Yes it is your fault sorry. You should know how to deliver this to someone in this situation. As I said it’s not hard to have a C panel manager account with multiple accounts to give them along with the site.

I gave him site access.

Would i contact support for this issue?

I see what you mean, it was on your server and he had access. hmmm…

Did he have full access to the files on the site? It would be good to deliver the files to him in a master file as part of the main delivery.

You can contact customer support as I said.

If I were doing what you do I would include the domain name and the hosting for one month. It is not really a separate site without a domain name.

I see what you mean, it was on your server and he had access. hmmm…

Did he have full access to the files on the site? It would be good to deliver the files to him in a master file as part of the main delivery.

You can contact customer support as I said.

If I were doing what you do I would include the domain name and the hosting for one month. It is not really a separate site without a domain name.

Yes he had full access. But dont understand why he block me. This month i was about to get level 1. But this ended my hope?

Yes he had full access. But dont understand why he block me. This month i was about to get level 1. But this ended my hope?

You need to be much more professional than that since you are making sites for people. You can’t just have them on your server. You have to send them a working site with it’s own domain name and it’s own hosting account.

It’s not hard to do and not that expensive to do.

You need to do that immediately or have this problem again.

Set up a manager hosting account with multiple sub accounts with some hosting company so you can give your clients their own C panel. Do not expect everyone to already have a hosting account.

You have a chance on fiverr to make good money doing this. Do not blow it by taking this kind of shortcut that is going to get your account banned.

You need to be much more professional than that since you are making sites for people. You can’t just have them on your server. You have to send them a working site with it’s own domain name and it’s own hosting account.

It’s not hard to do and not that expensive to do.

You need to do that immediately or have this problem again.

Set up a manager hosting account with multiple sub accounts with some hosting company so you can give your clients their own C panel. Do not expect everyone to already have a hosting account.

You have a chance on fiverr to make good money doing this. Do not blow it by taking this kind of shortcut that is going to get your account banned.

Thank You, I will set this up today. Can you tell me what i actually say in support.

Thank You, I will set this up today. Can you tell me what i actually say in support.

Tell them you have given the client a working website. You were waiting for him to set up his hosting account. Tell them he had full access to the files to the site. As I said you really did not deliver a site to him so I’m not sure what you could say to convince them.

You can get a few cheap domain names. You can get a manager hosting account with multiple sub domains. You may need to raise your prices to cover this added expense but there is a demand for a good site maker.

For now you need to make sure they have a hosting company and a domain to send their site to since you can’t give them one. If you sell a site, it needs to be a live working site.

Tell them you have given the client a working website. You were waiting for him to set up his hosting account. Tell them he had full access to the files to the site. As I said you really did not deliver a site to him so I’m not sure what you could say to convince them.

You can get a few cheap domain names. You can get a manager hosting account with multiple sub domains. You may need to raise your prices to cover this added expense but there is a demand for a good site maker.

For now you need to make sure they have a hosting company and a domain to send their site to since you can’t give them one. If you sell a site, it needs to be a live working site.

Thank You, I think buyer has reported so fiverr give me the warning.

Thank You, I think buyer has reported so fiverr give me warning.

Your website gig is very misleading. You do not say you only set it up on your server. You need to change that to say you do not provide hosting or a domain. No wonder he complained.

How could you set up ecommerce? You need them to have a hosting and domain! In my opinion you need to pause that gig until you can figure out how to provide a domain and hosting to clients who need that, and change that description to tell them that.

Your website gig is very misleading. You do not say you only set it up on your server. You need to change that to say you do not provide hosting or a domain. No wonder he complained.

How could you set up ecommerce? You need them to have a hosting and domain! In my opinion you need to pause that gig until you can figure out how to provide a domain and hosting to clients who need that, and change that description to tell them that.

Thank you for taking the time.

Archived