Should I Update regularly the Gig Pics/Details/Pricing to attract more buyer?

minimal_manik

Guest hanshuber16

Is there any Good/Bad Effect if I Update regularly the Gig Pics/Details/Pricing to attract more buyer?

Should I do this or not?

I suggest that you make changes to your gigs/profile only when needed (in case you want to improve them, for example).

Is there any Good/Bad Effect if I Update regularly the Gig Pics/Details/Pricing to attract more buyer?

Could you please point out the logic behind why some sellers think it might help attract buyers? It baffles me. :thinking:

Frequently making substantial changes to your gigs will only make it disappear from Fiverr search, thereby putting you at a disadvantage.

I suggest that you make changes to your gigs/profile only when needed (in case you want to improve them, for example).

Could you please point out the logic behind why some sellers think it might help attract buyers? It baffles me. :thinking:

Frequently making substantial changes to your gigs will only make it disappear from Fiverr search, thereby putting you at a disadvantage.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

logic behind why some sellers think it might help attract buyers>>>

I think all the creative people update themselves daily with new learning…

and couple of weeks after publishing their Gig, there comes a thought that the pics/Details he is using on his Gig is little backdated now and he/she can make it better now.’

For sellers, new learning always create new demands to showcase.

And Also you are right… I am having this problem>>

Guest hanshuber16

Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

logic behind why some sellers think it might help attract buyers>>>

and couple of weeks after publishing their Gig, there comes a thought that the pics/Details he is using on his Gig is little backdated now and he/she can make it better now.’

For sellers, new learning always create new demands to showcase.

And Also you are right… I am having this problem>>

That makes sense.

However, what doesn’t make sense to me is:

No matter how creative someone is, I don’t think it is possible for someone to learn something totally new within 24 hours that’s worth appending to their profile/gig.

Wouldn’t you need some time to learn something new that’s worth adding to your profile? Besides, this would still come under my previous suggestion: make changes to your gigs/profile only when needed (in case you want to improve them, for example).

There’s no point in changing pics, pricing, etc on a daily basis. That’s ridiculous lol.

I am having this problem>>

Well, now you know what not to do.

Test to see what works, and use the analytics page.

I would say test a thumbnail for at least a week before changing it. If you’re seeing a noticeable higher click through % on one thumbnail over another then it’s likely that using the one with the higher click through is the better option.

I’ve been on Fiverr only a short time and have seen some intesting results with the different thumbnails I use.

Archived