Let me introduce myself to Fiverr community

Hello

I’m Lord of Logos, a professional graphic designer specialized in logo design with a lot of years of experience creating hundreds of original logo design. Now, I’m happy to start this new adventure in Fiverr, I hope to contribute in a positive way to this community.

If there is something I can help, will be great do it.

Sincerely, Lord of Logos.

Hello

I’m Lord of Logos, a professional graphic designer specialized in logo design with a lot of years of experience creating hundreds of original logo design. Now, I’m happy to start this new adventure in Fiverr, I hope to contribute in a positive way to this community.

Sincerely, Lord of Logos.

I’m Lord of Logos, a professional graphic designer specialized in logo design with a lot of years of experience creating hundreds of original logo design.

If you have “a lot of years of experience”, and you’ve created “hundreds of original logo designs”, why aren’t you displaying any of them in your gig gallery? How do you expect people to believe that you are a professional of many years, and that you can do the work you want people to hire you for, if you do nothing to prove it within your gig?

I’m Lord of Logos, a professional graphic designer specialized in logo design with a lot of years of experience creating hundreds of original logo design.

If you have “a lot of years of experience”, and you’ve created “hundreds of original logo designs”, why aren’t you displaying any of them in your gig gallery? How do you expect people to believe that you are a professional of many years, and that you can do the work you want people to hire you for, if you do nothing to prove it within your gig?

Thank you for your comment, I don’t find any option to create a gallery from my work, but I put a link to my Flickr portfolio in the gig description.

Thank you for your comment, I don’t find any option to create a gallery from my work, but I put a link to my Flickr portfolio in the gig description.

I don’t find any option to create a gallery from my work

This may be helpful to you: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-gig

Archived