Amazing Start To My First 2 Weeks As An Seller

So I first joined fiverr to get some work done for a work project back in feb. The seller was amazing. This seller really inspired me to try selling my own services selling overlays and pro esport logos. I started of as just doing 1 gig for overlays for gaming channel like you see on youtube or twitch or sometimes even facebook.

I have a fair few years streaming exp so i wanted to share this with the rest of the gaming community. I was shocked at the prices some artist was charging people on here for their work. The work is great but i felt it was a bit steep. So i started my first gig. I set the price to $5 after all i do this as a hobby and if it pays that is a bonus.

I waited a day or so and no views or even impressions i was like WTF. This is when i read a post about improving impressions. That post helped me a lot with keywords and what to add in the gig about what i was selling. I have now completed my first 10 orders within 2 weeks as a seller. I love the fact how some jobs was very easy while other became challenging but i learnt new skills from it.

I really am enjoying my time as a seller and want to just thank all those forum post about how to improve and get more sales. I really hope working with many of you going forward and i will always try my hardest to get the job done perfect.

So I first joined fiverr to get some work done for a work project back in feb. The seller was amazing. This seller really inspired me to try selling my own services selling overlays and pro esport logos. I started of as just doing 1 gig for overlays for gaming channel like you see on youtube or twitch or sometimes even facebook.

I have a fair few years streaming exp so i wanted to share this with the rest of the gaming community. I was shocked at the prices some artist was charging people on here for their work. The work is great but i felt it was a bit steep. So i started my first gig. I set the price to $5 after all i do this as a hobby and if it pays that is a bonus.

I waited a day or so and no views or even impressions i was like WTF. This is when i read a post about improving impressions. That post helped me a lot with keywords and what to add in the gig about what i was selling. I have now completed my first 10 orders within 2 weeks as a seller. I love the fact how some jobs was very easy while other became challenging but i learnt new skills from it.

I really am enjoying my time as a seller and want to just thank all those forum post about how to improve and get more sales. I really hope working with many of you going forward and i will always try my hardest to get the job done perfect.

I really hope working with many of you going forward and i will always try my hardest to get the job done perfect.

We are not your customers. We are just fellow sellers interacting on Fiverr’s forum.

I really hope working with many of you going forward and i will always try my hardest to get the job done perfect.

We are not your customers. We are just fellow sellers interacting on Fiverr’s forum.

i believe the forum can be used for buyers as well.

Archived