Customer Services Failing To Respond

in2town

Had a bad experience with a buyer. I supplied them with an article but what i did not know was, they did not really want an article and just wanted to knock down our rating because they offered the same service as us. I was unaware of this until i was contacted by another fiver member.

I sent over the article and was looking forward to a good rating, but what i was not expecting was for the buyer to come back and claim they were not happy with my service, to say i was shocked was an understatement.

I contacted them to see if there was anything i could do to sort the article out, but they did not reply. With having a team of over 20 which includes, writers, marketing staff and public relations staff, we have never come across this before.

They did not respond to our messages and i started to smell a rat.

I was then contacted by another fiverr member who said that this person was offering the same service as me and was going around buying services of people who offer the same service as him to knock down their ratings so they would go to him and not other fiverr sellers.

This seller has not had any orders in over nine months even though he is going around trying to knock other people’s ratings down.

We contacted customer service and they said this was allowed, there was nothing wrong in someone behaving in this manner, i was shocked.

I contacted them again to complain and to ask for a manager to look into this but i am not getting any replies, i have contacted them again and again and feel shocked that they are ignoring my support tickets.

Has anyone else experienced this and do you have any advice on what i should do as this is affecting my rating.

"I sent over the article and was looking forward to a good rating, but what i was not expecting was for the buyer to come back and claim they were not happy with my service, to say i was shocked was an understatement…I contacted them to see if there was anything i could do to sort the article out, but they did not reply. With having a team of over 20 which includes, writers, marketing staff and public relations staff, we have never come across this before."

I’m not trying to be a troll. Just a little feedback. If I were a potential customer for your writing service, not capitalizing “i” when appropriate would scare me off from ever purchasing.

The construction of the last sentence is also a doozy.

What I think Fiverr says they allow is for sellers to purchase from other sellers. Giving phony negative reviews, however, should not be allowed. It is difficult to determine, though, what constitutes a “good” article and therefore it is difficult to discern if the negative feedback is warranted. They really should look into whether this particular seller is in the habit of buying gigs and rating negatively - especially gigs they offer.

Reply to @cheezees: I was told they go around and buy gigs from people who offer the same service as they do and give bad reviews. I was not aware of this until I was told and then I checked and it was correct, they offer the same service and are going around giving bad reviews. Just do not see the point in them wasting their money. They have never had a sale for their service.

Reply to @cheezees: yes that is what they are doing. Seems very odd to me. They have a service and then going to other people who offer the same service and giving them bad reviews. Seems very strange and a waste of money but this needs to be stopped but customer services are not doing anything about it, which means this can continue to happen.

Archived