Can we work on fiverr as a couple?

nadeemnazar96

Hiya @nadeemnazar96, Good question? As I’m new here on Fiverr, I can’t really give you an honest answer to that, sorry!! But, if I was you I would go for two separate accounts, one for your wife and one for yourself. This way your chances of buyers finding your Gigs increases dramatically. But you should create for each gig a different title, images and content (even though you both probably sharing the same Gigs). Also, it is always better to use two different devices. This way you won’t get confused who is online or who’s not, who did what and who didn’t? Also with two separate accounts, you can actually split test your Gigs, and find out what Gig does best and relate your Gigs to the best Gig you have, I hope you get my point? Besides you can give each other feedback even tough you live under the same roof, that’s awesome!! I hope this helps! Best of luck to you and your wife!! 😉

Regards, Humba

Hiya @nadeemnazar96, Good question? As I’m new here on Fiverr, I can’t really give you an honest answer to that, sorry!! But, if I was you I would go for two separate accounts, one for your wife and one for yourself. This way your chances of buyers finding your Gigs increases dramatically. But you should create for each gig a different title, images and content (even though you both probably sharing the same Gigs). Also, it is always better to use two different devices. This way you won’t get confused who is online or who’s not, who did what and who didn’t? Also with two separate accounts, you can actually split test your Gigs, and find out what Gig does best and relate your Gigs to the best Gig you have, I hope you get my point? Besides you can give each other feedback even tough you live under the same roof, that’s awesome!! I hope this helps! Best of luck to you and your wife!! 😉

Regards, Humba

Oh yes…that sounds already great but I was little confuse with the devices thing and ip address as we both share same net (obviously below same roof) and also if we use both of separate account on the same laptop like for sometimes her’s and then mine…would it be some issue according to fiverr rules? need some good information over this…

Thank you for your kind suggestions 🙂

sure? I was just confused about the descriptions and all…want to introduce myself as a couple not an individual because we both will work …

100% SURE … I have seen several Top Rated Sellers Profile where they are working as group and also couple .So no problem with that …

Regards, Humba

I can’t really give you an honest answer to that, sorry!! But, if I was you I would go for two separate accounts, one for your wife and one for yourself.

Actually, this is a bad idea. Theoretically it is fine. However, there have been cases of Fiverr suspending and banning accounts when sellers do this. (Based on the premise that having two or more accounts in the same household is a sign of a single user operating multiple accounts.)

Hey…I want to know that if me and my wife work as a couple from same account

In short, it is fine. There isn’t really any need to tell anyone, though. It’s up to you. However, when I see sellers who say they are a team or agency, I immediately think "well, they must be outsourcing all their work."

It’s up to you. Just make sure to operate just one account between you and you should be fine.

I can’t really give you an honest answer to that, sorry!! But, if I was you I would go for two separate accounts, one for your wife and one for yourself.

Actually, this is a bad idea. Theoretically it is fine. However, there have been cases of Fiverr suspending and banning accounts when sellers do this. (Based on the premise that having two or more accounts in the same household is a sign of a single user operating multiple accounts.)

Hey…I want to know that if me and my wife work as a couple from same account

In short, it is fine. There isn’t really any need to tell anyone, though. It’s up to you. However, when I see sellers who say they are a team or agency, I immediately think "well, they must be outsourcing all their work."

It’s up to you. Just make sure to operate just one account between you and you should be fine.

Well that banning thing was my concern cz ive heard about that too…better to work on same account…right …thank you for your time 🙂

Archived