Rules shoud be strict for buyers too,not only for sellers

Hello there !

i have noticed that rules are too strict for sellers but sellers pay for buyer’s mistake so many time on 5R.i have seen many buyers are just messing around when they do not have clear idea or vision and they are just doing experiments with sellers.Sellers try hard to give their best but some buyers are just too hard to convince.and in the end they cancel order and that costs a lot to poor seller.not just money but also order completion ratio goes down and that affects seller’s gigs.i think Fiverr should think about it that some buyers are just wasting time of sellers and that costs a lot to seller but there are no rules for buyer in this kind of cases.

There are ups and downs everywhere… You have to face those in freelancing career … Everyone is not same … You have to convince buyers .I have just checked that you have joined in fiverr on February 2019 … And you are talking about to add/or change the rules… I know that we face problems for some bad buyers… But I am wondering that there are many sellers who are working here from more than 9 years…Then how they are working for the long time … Actually I think we(few sellers) do not know something that we should know . We have to strictly follow the fiverr rules and try to learn something from our seniors …

Hi Thirteentech,
I really understand your frustration and the issue you raised in some way it is really important. But the reality is a bit different. I would say if you have any specific reason where some misjudgement happened with you then please contact customer support and show proper evidence. I believe they will help.

Hi Thirteentech,

I really understand your frustration and the issue you raised in some way it is really important. But the reality is a bit different. I would say if you have any specific reason where some misjudgement happened with you then please contact customer support and show proper evidence. I believe they will help.

Hey amjad,

Thanks for your reply.just to clarify nothing has happened with me but i was talking about general issue about most of the sellers.this kind of incident happens with so many sellers so i just wanted to know about opinion of other sellers.Thanks for the reply & have a good day.

There are ups and downs everywhere… You have to face those in freelancing career … Everyone is not same … You have to convince buyers .I have just checked that you have joined in fiverr on February 2019 … And you are talking about to add/or change the rules… I know that we face problems for some bad buyers… But I am wondering that there are many sellers who are working here from more than 9 years…Then how they are working for the long time … Actually I think we(few sellers) do not know something that we should know . We have to strictly follow the fiverr rules and try to learn something from our seniors …

Thanks for reply, and yes you are right that i joined in Feb 2019, but that does not mean that i can not express my views on issues just because i am new here.and i have not faced any issue like that yet,but i was just generally talking about it to know what other people thinks about it as this forum is about discussions and that is what i did. it is just i felt that rules are more strict for sellers and not for buyers so i put it here for discussions. i hope that is okay if newcomers like me to post it here for discussion and i hope it is not against TOS.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Exactly, so many buyers also demands more,which was not in package and also they ask that for FREE. and many sellers do that because they are worried about ratings and feedback.so in one way it is kinda blackmailing.

I don’t think so. If rules are strict for buyers they will find another platform. Fiverr isn’t the only place to buy.

Agree ! but i am not saying that much strict that they leave platform.but atleast they should not indirectly threatening sellers and asking for things which is not in packages on the name of bad feedback. so something for that criteria i guess…

Thanks for reply, and yes you are right that i joined in Feb 2019, but that does not mean that i can not express my views on issues just because i am new here.and i have not faced any issue like that yet,but i was just generally talking about it to know what other people thinks about it as this forum is about discussions and that is what i did. it is just i felt that rules are more strict for sellers and not for buyers so i put it here for discussions. i hope that is okay if newcomers like me to post it here for discussion and i hope it is not against TOS.

I haven’t told that you can not post . I have told that may be we do not know something that We should know .Because we can see the old sellers are not complaining like this … Can you tell me how the old sellers are working? And why they are not posting about this?

Agree ! but i am not saying that much strict that they leave platform.but atleast they should not indirectly threatening sellers and asking for things which is not in packages on the name of bad feedback. so something for that criteria i guess…

blackmailing

I’ll replace this word with threatening.

I haven’t told that you can not post . I have told that may be we do not know something that We should know .Because we can see the old sellers are not complaining like this … Can you tell me how the old sellers are working? And why they are not posting about this?

Because they are either level 2 seller or top rated seller with 1K + feedback and 4-5 negative feedback won’t affect them but that will affect us who are new and the journey to grow and progress will be much harder for us then.

Because they are either level 2 seller or top rated seller with 1K + feedback and 4-5 negative feedback won’t affect them but that will affect us who are new and the journey to grow and progress will be much harder for us then.

They were new also … When they joined in fiverr they were not level 2/TRS .😀

However , Actually we have to face those types of issue and they have also faced because all buyers are not same …And if you provide quality work then I think you will not get bad reviews .Not 5 star but not bad reviews

They were new also … When they joined in fiverr they were not level 2/TRS .😀

However , Actually we have to face those types of issue and they have also faced because all buyers are not same …And if you provide quality work then I think you will not get bad reviews .Not 5 star but not bad reviews

Agree, and i have not get any bad feedback yet as you have already checked my profile. it was just a point for discussion 🙂

but atleast they should not indirectly threatening sellers and asking for things which is not in packages on the name of bad feedback.

If they do that, they’re violating Fiverr’s Terms of Service, and you can report them for that.

but atleast they should not indirectly threatening sellers and asking for things which is not in packages on the name of bad feedback.

If they do that, they’re violating Fiverr’s Terms of Service, and you can report them for that.

ahh, okay. Thanks for info. this hasn’t happened with me but still it can be with anyone so your answer is helpful. Thank you 🙂 Good day.

ahh, okay. Thanks for info. this hasn’t happened with me but still it can be with anyone so your answer is helpful. Thank you 🙂 Good day.

it can be with anyone

Indeed. That’s why everyone should read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, to know what’s allowed, what isn’t, and what they can do in the case of trouble. 🙂

you can report them for that.

Yes, you can. But it is totally useless.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If your requirements are for something the service does not provide, you are not eligible for a refund.”

wish this could happen 😦

Archived