Newseller question

noorismail

I have read in so many posts about making your good look good, put specific keyword, make the title similar to keywords. Is there any SEO who would suggest me or elaborate it in a simple way with examples. I need help regarding my logo designing gig, from a to z in a simple manner.

They why wouldn’t you hire a professional to spend their time to explain that to you?
(And simple manner is usually the hardest one as you need to figure out how to explain a difficult thing in a simple words and on top of that from A to Z)

But hopefully someone will be more helpful than me and will do that for free for you.

They why wouldn’t you hire a professional to spend their time to explain that to you?

(And simple manner is usually the hardest one as you need to figure out how to explain a difficult thing in a simple words and on top of that from A to Z)

But hopefully someone will be more helpful than me and will do that for free for you.

I think I am a seller and a forum member, and in my knowledge posting in forum does not mean to post a buyer request.

A to Z does not mean to teach me like a kid, it means to cover all aspect but in a simple manner. I hope it will only take some lines for a pro seller to make me understand it.

I think I am a seller and a forum member, and in my knowledge posting in forum does not mean to post a buyer request.

A to Z does not mean to teach me like a kid, it means to cover all aspect but in a simple manner. I hope it will only take some lines for a pro seller to make me understand it.

What does buyer requests has to do with my response?

posting in forum does not mean to post a buyer request.

And that’s exactly what I said: why someone would explain everything and cover all aspects and spend their time for free here?

But again: hopefully you will find that person who will spend their time fore free giving and explaining you knowledges for all aspects and try to put it in a simple manner on top of that.

What does buyer requests has to do with my response?

posting in forum does not mean to post a buyer request.

And that’s exactly what I said: why someone would explain everything and cover all aspects and spend their time for free here?

But again: hopefully you will find that person who will spend their time fore free giving and explaining you knowledges for all aspects and try to put it in a simple manner on top of that.

Thank you for your feedback. Hope there will come a superhero for me LOL, who will save my gig for free before it dies.

She said if you want someone will tech you how to make seo friendly gigs then hire someone to do that … Because why pro sellers will waste their time to teach you that when there are many post about making seo friendly gigs in forum .You have to find out those …

Here is one post for you …

Mod Note July 2018: This topic series is the “home” for tips that have been often re-posted and don’t need a thread of their own. Tip posts that are a fit for this topic will be moved here and the user can still easily find their post on their forum profile page under Activity. This is with the hope that sellers who want to post tips that are often repeated can still do so and be seen. It is also for those who may try a “practice” tip post when they are still new. Overall this thread will be us…

She said if you want someone will tech you how to make seo friendly gigs then hire someone to do that … Because why pro sellers will waste their time to teach you that when there are many post about making seo friendly gigs in forum .You have to find out those …

Here is one post for you …

Mod Note July 2018: This topic series is the “home” for tips that have been often re-posted and don’t need a thread of their own. Tip posts that are a fit for this topic will be moved here and the user can still easily find their post on their forum profile page under Activity. This is with the hope that sellers who want to post tips that are often repeated can still do so and be seen. It is also for those who may try a “practice” tip post when they are still new. Overall this thread will be us…

Now that’s a way to help a new seller.

Thanks jhakz1234

Now that’s a way to help a new seller.

Thanks jhakz1234

innocent.

I think you have to replace the word with new seller … You have to be professional here not innocent … And try to spend some time to read forum and find out these posts that you need … We are sellers and few buyers here … All are busy with their own works.

Best Of Luck

I have read in so many posts about making your good look good, put specific keyword, make the title similar to keywords. Is there any SEO who would suggest me or elaborate it in a simple way with examples. I need help regarding my logo designing gig, from a to z in a simple manner.

Is there any SEO who would suggest me or elaborate it in a simple way with examples.

This is unlikely to happen.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seo-tricks-for-gig-titles

Archived