Dec 11, Someone Will Not Like This Response I Use when Asked "For More Details" LOL

anarchofighter

BigBadBilly, while I understand your point and it’s without a doubt prudent. I will say that I’ve had no such issues.

I also include information on “How to Request a Refund” when I deliver any gig. So most people who have ever asked for one or gotten one, has always used the “Request Cancellation” feature as I show them in video.

I understand that, and that’s great. I used to do the same thing. But buyers are getting more critical, and as they realize how the Fiverr system works, they also realize that writing that is a way to help insure you don’t get bad feedback. Sooner or later you’ll get the one A-Hole that won’t use the ‘Got problems’ tab. I’ve had 2, that have done just what I said. I worked it out with them in the end but it could have went either way. My point is simply this. You can’t discount something because it hasn’t happened yet. And buyers are quickly learning to tell that messages such as ‘Use the reject order button, and refund’ are simply ways to avoid negative feedback.

We all got to do what works best for all of us. I’m just giving a friendly warning, coming from someone who did just what you do now. (And, at times… I still do. Shame on me.).

I understand that, and that’s great. I used to do the same thing. But buyers are getting more critical, and as they realize how the Fiverr system works, they also realize that writing that is a way to help insure you don’t get bad feedback. Sooner or later you’ll get the one A-Hole that won’t use the ‘Got problems’ tab. I’ve had 2, that have done just what I said. I worked it out with them in the end but it could have went either way. My point is simply this. You can’t discount something because it hasn’t happened yet. And buyers are quickly learning to tell that messages such as ‘Use the reject order button, and refund’ are simply ways to avoid negative feedback.

We all got to do what works best for all of us. I’m just giving a friendly warning, coming from someone who did just what you do now. (And, at times… I still do. Shame on me.).

Archived