How to Get Your Fiverr Revenue INSTANTLY

musiclover

Some of you may already know this, but for those of you who have Paypal and have to wait 2-4 business days for bank transfers, you can get a Paypal Prepaid Visa Card.

Sometimes you need to pay bills or put gas in your car and can’t wait for your funds to be deposited into your bank account, so it can be used as an alternative.

When you sign up for the card, it’ll take 10-14 days to receive it in the mail.

How it works:

1. Withdraw money from Fiverr.
  2. Confirm withdrawal via email.
  3. Transfer money from your Paypal account instantly onto your Prepaird Debit Card.

There’s pros & cons to everything though, but it could definitely help as a back up option.

Pro: Money is tranferred & available instantly.

Con: There’s a monthly maintenance fee of $4.95. *Other fees may apply.

Hope this helps! 🙂

-Nakita

*Note: This is for funds that has already cleared and are available to be withdrawn from your Fiverr account into your Paypal.

I have the PayPal debit card, and I love it, although my bank only takes one day for transfers. I don’t like to leave too much money in PayPal, though, because I learned the ahrd way that they are prone to locking your account for no reason, and you can’t get to the funds for anything. I usually just leave “walking around” money in there, and transfer the rest to my bank.

Archived