Buyers Feedback - Edit option

Hi,

By oversight one of my Buyer given a feedback with a typo error. Instead of writing “happier”, written as “not be happier” - and admitted this is by an error, he is ready to change the comments.
I am unsure, how to help in this regards.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
DATAREWARD

Hi,

By oversight one of my Buyer given a feedback with a typo error. Instead of writing “happier”, written as “not be happier” - and admitted this is by an error, he is ready to change the comments.

I am unsure, how to help in this regards.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

DATAREWARD

“not be happier

I looked at your buyer’s review and there is nothing that implies they did not like your service. :thinking:

They said they “could not be happier.”😊

In the US that means they were so happy that nothing could be better than the happiness they felt. Thus “could not be happier” is a top compliment! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“not be happier

I looked at your buyer’s review and there is nothing that implies they did not like your service. :thinking:

They said they “could not be happier.”😊

In the US that means they were so happy that nothing could be better than the happiness they felt. Thus “could not be happier” is a top compliment! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oops! Thank you so much !

I didn’t understand, but wondering how Buyer is ready to change the comments.

Thanks again, I m so happy

Oops! Thank you so much !

I didn’t understand, but wondering how Buyer is ready to change the comments.

Thanks again, I m so happy

The buyer must have realized that their wording was causing unnecessary confusion and was probably willing to change the way their review was worded so as to make it easier to understand. 😄

Archived