Can a customer share a social media link on order's chat?

danielier

Question

Hi guys, I’ve a question.
I’m an illustrator, and I’m drawing ‘cartoons’ for a video maker customer.
At the end of the gig, he’d like to show me his full video with my illustrations. But to do it so should send me a social media link (facebook profile link).
My question is: is it against the Fiverr’s terms of service? I can safely see it?

Thanks for your help!

2 answers to this question

Hi guys, I’ve a question.

I’m an illustrator, and I’m drawing ‘cartoons’ for a video maker customer.

At the end of the gig, he’d like to show me his full video with my illustrations. But to do it so should send me a social media link (facebook profile link).

My question is: is it against the Fiverr’s terms of service? I can safely see it?

Thanks for your help!

Would the buyer require your Facebook ID to send you the video? If so, I am not sure if you can do that. I think you should be fine. But, if I were you, I’d contact CS and get it clarified from them. :thinking:

Would the buyer require your Facebook ID to send you the video? If so, I am not sure if you can do that. I think you should be fine. But, if I were you, I’d contact CS and get it clarified from them. :thinking:

Thanks very much for your answer.

I’ve not contact support, but, for security, I say to him that the Fiverr’s TOS don’t permit to share informations between seller and client outside of Fiverr. If he likes send me the file, I will see it. Plus I don’t even use Facebook, then… no problems 😆

I was just worried about breaking Fiverr’s rules by mistake.

Archived