What is the best way to market a Fiverr gig?

designstore7_24

well, good question. you simply share your gigs link in freelanced group, and mentioned your services as text in it. it will be easy and more effective, rest of things will be paid, when you get enough reviews you don’t need anymore such effort for getting order based on your links and based on reviews.

well, good question. you simply share your gigs link in freelanced group, and mentioned your services as text in it. it will be easy and more effective, rest of things will be paid, when you get enough reviews you don’t need anymore such effort for getting order based on your links and based on reviews.

What are you even on about? :thinking:

I earned five figures a month on fiverr well before pro was around

Your account only has two reviews, and you do not have any “pro” gigs. I wonder how you earned five figures a month with just two reviews. :thinking: What currency is your five-figure earnings in? Iranian Rial? (5 USD = 210,525 Iranian Rial).

Also, your entire post is copied from here. :roll_eyes: There’s nothing original in what you just posted… just blatant plagiarism.

You don’t need to be a pro on fiverr to earn 5 figures a month. I earned five figures a month on fiverr well before pro was around and some of my non-pro gigs still out earn my pro gig.

You’ve done incredibly well considering you just started in March, have a top price of $30, and just 2 reviews. 😉

Your account only has two reviews, and you do not have any “pro” gigs. I wonder how you earned five figures a month with just two reviews. :thinking: What currency is your five-figure earnings in? Iranian Rial? (5 USD = 210,525 Iranian Rial).

Also, your entire post is copied from here. :roll_eyes: There’s nothing original in what you just posted… just blatant plagiarism.

Yes brother…I just share an experience. If it’s not helpful i don’t post same again.

Yes brother…I just share an experience. If it’s not helpful i don’t post same again.

I just share an experience. If it’s not helpful i don’t post same again.

But, it’s not YOUR experience, it’s someone else’s experience you copied and pretended it was yours. Why did you do that?

Do you know how that makes you appear?

I just share an experience. If it’s not helpful i don’t post same again.

But, it’s not YOUR experience, it’s someone else’s experience you copied and pretended it was yours. Why did you do that?

Do you know how that makes you appear?

Sorry for that. I wanted to share an experience. Okay next time i don’t do that.

There’s nothing original in what you just posted… just blatant plagiarism.

Alas, I was so inspired for a moment.

Well done on trying to keep that fib going. That takes some commitment to deceptiveness.

Have you ever thought of staring a fun and lifestyle gig? You could be someones outrageous liar for hire. It’s even got a ring to it. 😉

People copy things they found elsewhere all the time here but this one was the most outrageous due to the claim by a new seller he is a Pro making over $10,000 a month. It’s over the top. I can’t stay mad at the OP, it’s too funny.

Yes. I also Edited this topic. Have any problem?

This whole thing was both funny and sad “I cover this in my [Top rated Seller Formula.]” Then the you see an added click bait that leads you to question if the earth is really flat.

Then the you see an added click bait that leads you to question if the earth is really flat.

You don’t need to click anywhere. I did the math, it’s flat. 😉

I think you can rest assured that while you made a somewhat unorthodox entry to the forum, no one has any hard feelings.

You are all good. 🙂

.I need to concern one thing.i am working with fiverr almost 3 years one of my gig With which i earned almost 10k dollars .once the gig fall down from rank.but now my gig is in first page for 12/15 days but I dont get any buyer massage.can you plz tell me what would be reason ??

Bro,

I got your Schychology.

I am sure some stupid teach you how to boost fiverr gig!

they suggest you to comment on fiverr forum and you are just doing that.

Please remember, this place is for professionals, its not for copy past or spaming.

You are new on fiverr, you have to learn many things about how to be professional, how to improve your professionalism, How to deliver a things maintaining international standard.

Remember, Spaming or copy past comment will make you a cartoon not professional

Its quite shame of you, I hope you learn things from this comment thread.

I am sure you will do good job and Earn five figure even six figure in future,

I also surethat you will destroy and destractive even you will lost your earnings if you don’t take a lession from this comment thread.

Best of luck 😉

It’s ironic how 90% of the topics with guidance comes from people who have almost no experience with Fiverr at all.

Someone lied to them that this is the way to get Fiverr success and they bought it.

And since the forum doesn’t have rules about it (even though it should), welcome to the forum where blinds teach how to paint. 🙂

How is this ok, since it’s a way to deceive people and misinform, it’s beyond my comprehension. Even Facebook started to ban fake news.

It’s ironic how 90% of the topics with guidance comes from people who have almost no experience with Fiverr at all.

Someone lied to them that this is the way to get Fiverr success and they bought it.

And since the forum doesn’t have rules about it (even though it should), welcome to the forum where blinds teach how to paint. 🙂

How is this ok, since it’s a way to deceive people and misinform, it’s beyond my comprehension. Even Facebook started to ban fake news.

It’s not a huge thing TBH let him have his fun 😂

Archived