Return back Account

If you had turned on OOO mode or you have kept your account offline then you could easily turned off that /go to online …Have you checked your email ?. I think you should check that if fiverr has sent you any email about your account .

I have just wrongly written vacation for keeping my account offline for the few time period but it’s become disabled. What can I do? I have knocked support but didn’t get the solution.

Are you sure Fiverr disabled your account? Did you receive an email from them?

Edit: When I try to go to the OP’s Fiverr profile, it redirects me back to my dashboard. So I think the OP’s account is indeed disabled.

I have just wrongly written vacation for keeping my account offline for the few time period but it’s become disabled

That’s probably not the reason why your account was disabled. You should have received an email with information about why your account was disabled. What is the reason mentioned in the email?

Are you sure Fiverr disabled your account? Did you receive an email from them?

Edit: When I try to go to the OP’s Fiverr profile, it redirects me back to my dashboard. So I think the OP’s account is indeed disabled.

I have just wrongly written vacation for keeping my account offline for the few time period but it’s become disabled

That’s probably not the reason why your account was disabled. You should have received an email with information about why your account was disabled. What is the reason mentioned in the email?

When I am trying to login my account it’s saying your account is disabled.

If you had turned on OOO mode or you have kept your account offline then you could easily turned off that /go to online …Have you checked your email ?. I think you should check that if fiverr has sent you any email about your account .

Yes, I have checked my mail. But there is no solution.

Ohh… It looks like you clicked on the wrong button to go OOO (vacation mode). You must have mistakenly clicked on the deactivate account button. 😮

You should contact CS and let them know of your mistake and ask them if they can possibly re-enable your account. 😟 I hope they’re able to do that for you.

You can contact CS at: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

They can take up to 48 hours to respond to your ticket.

Ohh… It looks like you clicked on the wrong button to go OOO (vacation mode). You must have mistakenly clicked on the deactivate account button. 😮

You should contact CS and let them know of your mistake and ask them if they can possibly re-enable your account. 😟 I hope they’re able to do that for you.

Thank you very much for your continuous support. Thanks again.

Yes I think so. I am glad to get your continuous support.

Thanks, Yes I have to wait to see what happen next.

It looks like you disabled your account instead of vacation mode.

However when you are trying to disable your account in gives you a message that account disabled PERMANENTLY and can not be reactivated. (It even gives a warning if you wish to proceed)

Unfortunately in this case I’m sure even support wouldn’t be able to help you and you can only ask them if you can create a new account

It looks like you disabled your account instead of vacation mode.

However when you are trying to disable your account in gives you a message that account disabled PERMANENTLY and can not be reactivated. (It even gives a warning if you wish to proceed)

Unfortunately in this case I’m sure even support wouldn’t be able to help you and you can only ask them if you can create a new account

Thanks, Let see what happen next.

Archived