Admiring other seller's gigs

Hello there !
so i had one confusion and i really care for 5R TOS policies so i thought i should share it here first.sometimes when i get time i go to see other seller’s gigs to see their work so i can know about more what is trending and i can learn from them.so there are many seller’s gigs i have seen and some of them were so good that i wanted to message them to say that i admire their work and they are doing great job but again i was scared if that would be against TOS so i do not do that. would that be okay doing that?

Hello there !

so i had one confusion and i really care for 5R TOS policies so i thought i should share it here first.sometimes when i get time i go to see other seller’s gigs to see their work so i can know about more what is trending and i can learn from them.so there are many seller’s gigs i have seen and some of them were so good that i wanted to message them to say that i admire their work and they are doing great job but again i was scared if that would be against TOS so i do not do that. would that be okay doing that?

would that be okay doing that?

No. Even if you send chocolates and a free bouquet of flowers, it will just take one seller who doesn’t appreciate your advances to result in you getting an account warning.

Sorry, but that’s just the way it is.

would that be okay doing that?

No. Even if you send chocolates and a free bouquet of flowers, it will just take one seller who doesn’t appreciate your advances to result in you getting an account warning.

Sorry, but that’s just the way it is.

Thanks for your reply, this makes me loving more to 1940’s time when people actually used to admire each other’s work without getting warnings 😉 .Good day.

Thanks for your reply, this makes me loving more to 1940’s time when people actually used to admire each other’s work without getting warnings 😉 .Good day.

Thanks for your reply, this makes me loving more to 1940’s time when people actually used to admire each other’s work without getting warnings 😉

Yeah, there was that big war, though…

You basically need to remember that sellers receive a lot of spam. That spam can adversely impact seller ratings. Most, therefore, do not appreciate receiving messages unless they directly relate to potential orders.

You also have the forum here, where you can say to people, “wow, I love your gigs.” In this case, it is not like anyone is trying to stop you from being a nice person.

Thanks for your reply, this makes me loving more to 1940’s time when people actually used to admire each other’s work without getting warnings 😉

Yeah, there was that big war, though…

You basically need to remember that sellers receive a lot of spam. That spam can adversely impact seller ratings. Most, therefore, do not appreciate receiving messages unless they directly relate to potential orders.

You also have the forum here, where you can say to people, “wow, I love your gigs.” In this case, it is not like anyone is trying to stop you from being a nice person.

That was really helpful. Thank you for really helpful information. 🙂

That was really helpful. Thank you for really helpful information. 🙂

Your welcome. Feel free to say “wow, I love your gigs” (on the forum) any time. Tell other people about them too if you like. I really don’t mind. 😉

Archived