What is the relationship between Gig's impression and chance to get order

Hi, How are you experienced sellers, Hope your selling is going well.
I 'd like to ask one answer.
My question is going to be the relationship between getting order and gig’s impression rate.
When gig’s impression is going down? what happens?
And The max limit of impression?

Not much relationship. If you have a gig people want to buy you can have few impressions but still get orders. And if it’s not something people want you can have a million impressions and not get an order.

There is a slight relationship though. You still need some impressions, and have a better chance if your get a lot of impressions. But still the gig itself is the main thing.

I don’t pay attention to my impressions.

Your gig gets +1 impression every time it shows up in someone’s Fiverr search.

However, of what value are impressions if no one clicks on your gigs, right? Because the only way for someone to place an order is by first opening your gig and having a look at what you offer.

That’s the reason why clicks/views are more important than impressions. It is theoretically possible for a gig to have thousands of impressions and yet not have a single click/view. Impressions by themselves do not provide any real information of how good your gigs are. The only thing it indicates is if your gigs are listed in Fiverr’s search.

The number or % of clicks/views that you are able to convert into successful orders is of greater importance than any other stat, and that’s what you need to be paying attention to.

Your gig gets +1 impression every time it shows up in someone’s Fiverr search.

However, of what value are impressions if no one clicks on your gigs, right? Because the only way for someone to place an order is by first opening your gig and having a look at what you offer.

That’s the reason why clicks/views are more important than impressions. It is theoretically possible for a gig to have thousands of impressions and yet not have a single click/view. Impressions by themselves do not provide any real information of how good your gigs are. The only thing it indicates is if your gigs are listed in Fiverr’s search.

The number or % of clicks/views that you are able to convert into successful orders is of greater importance than any other stat, and that’s what you need to be paying attention to.

I see, thank you very much.

Archived