Don't get order. need suggestion

funnelsmaster

Cool. It can be hard to get that first hit, because until you do you are “unproven”. Get someone else to take a look at it and make sure you seem approachable and professional. Hang in there.

thanks a lot. try everything hope get order soon 🙂

thanks, buyer request it’s worked?

1.How to write a attractive buyer’s request?

Answer:Mention his/her name while writing mention His/her Product name,link anything or any work which buyer’s want And try to write buyer’s request in a very humble way and you have to realize to buyer you know about work write short summary about his/her work…

Answer:Mention his/her name while writing mention His/her Product name,link anything or any work which buyer’s want And try to write buyer’s request in a very humble way and you have to realize to buyer you know about work write short summary about his/her work…

WOW You are really nice person share very important ticks … thanks a lot 🙂

Its always difficult at the beginning.

You need to be patient and don’t give up.

Stay online 24 hours

Promote your gig on social media

Send offer to buyers request everyday.

Thank you for Advice, Me olso I miss the orders

I would say, in the beginning it is extremely important to be persistant and put in a lot of offert and not expect too much. Do your best once you get an order, and try to over-deliver, strive for ultimate customer satisfaction! If I look back at my journey, thats what I would do and what I am still trying to do today!

nk anyt

when we’re send offer to buyer,buyer name not showing…

Archived