Would a buyer go through all the offers?

noorismail

My question is, would a buyer go through all the offers? or it just hires the one who is on the first.

I assume you are talking about buyer requests. :thinking:

just hires the one who is on the first.

I can assure you this almost never happens.

would a buyer go through all the offers?

It depends on the buyers, really. I think many buyers go through all the offers and select a seller/a few sellers they think is/are the best fit for their project.

My question is, would a buyer go through all the offers? or it just hires the one who is on the first.

or it just hires the one who is on the first.

Highly unlikely. The first ones don’t have the time to write a proper offer, so it looks like they haven’t bothered to read what the buyer actually needs (well, they probably haven’t read it, and it’s quite possible they don’t have the skills to do it, anyway).

Would you hire someone just because they sent “hire me plz” or something that is very obviously a template text that doesn’t actually say anything specific about what you need done and what makes them a good candidate for the job?

or it just hires the one who is on the first.

Highly unlikely. The first ones don’t have the time to write a proper offer, so it looks like they haven’t bothered to read what the buyer actually needs (well, they probably haven’t read it, and it’s quite possible they don’t have the skills to do it, anyway).

Would you hire someone just because they sent “hire me plz” or something that is very obviously a template text that doesn’t actually say anything specific about what you need done and what makes them a good candidate for the job?

hire me plz

xd :rofl:

Buyers use filters at some point and tend to apply the same criteria on several platforms.
I’m kind of pessimistic and I think that, at first, most of people just count the stars and the number of reviews. A more accurate analysis comes in a second moment.

See also:

en.wikipedia.org

Consumer confusion

Consumer confusion is a state of mind that leads to consumers making imperfect purchasing decisions or lacking confidence in the correctness of their purchasing decisions. Confusion occurs when a consumer fails to correctly understand or interpret products and services. This, in turn, leads to them making imperfect purchasing decisions. This concept is important to marketeers because consumer confusion may result in reduced sales, reduced satisfaction with products and difficulty communicating...

en.wikipedia.org
820261880_220px-Don27t_Make_Me_Think.jpg.d2e126c9a1d3d71d1703319b9c92f528.jpg

Don't Make Me Think

Don't Make Me Think is a book by Steve Krug about human–computer interaction and web usability. The book's premise is that a good software program or web site should let users accomplish their intended tasks as easily and directly as possible. Krug points out that people are good at satisficing, or taking the first available solution to their problem, so design should take advantage of this. He frequently cites Amazon.com as an example of a well-designed web site that manages to allow high-qualit...

Archived