Please Help me out in getting my first order

shahzebmalik823

You have to help yourself out getting your first order.
There are many sellers here that can provide advice and good advice at that, but my guess is 99% will tell you what they learned themselves and that is, it takes your own hard word to make your gigs successful.
Get out there and promote. It’s a crowded site. Just starting a gig is no guarantee that you’ll get sales with millions of gigs in the marketplace. Make yours stand out.

Good luck

You have to help yourself out getting your first order.

There are many sellers here that can provide advice and good advice at that, but my guess is 99% will tell you what they learned themselves and that is, it takes your own hard word to make your gigs successful.

Get out there and promote. It’s a crowded site. Just starting a gig is no guarantee that you’ll get sales with millions of gigs in the marketplace. Make yours stand out.

Good luck

It is very difficult olso for me, I have knowledge but Until now no Orders

As people already pointed out, try Buyer Requests and look for patterns. Make it a routine to everyday look at the buyer request list. Other than that? Take advantage of the fact that you are part of one of the biggest freelancing platforms in the world, that also happen to have a great reputation. Use social media and share your social media link that Fiverr is providing you, may it be in forums, discussion groups, you name it!

Archived