What is the difference between new seller and level 1 seller gig boost?

I need to know the difference between Gig’s Boost or sell…

sell…

If you want to know about sells then it is depends on your gig performance …Sometime sellers get low sells after upgrading from new seller to level one … So it is fully depend on your service and gig performance .

sell…

If you want to know about sells then it is depends on your gig performance …Sometime sellers get low sells after upgrading from new seller to level one … So it is fully depend on your service and gig performance .

Got it, thank you.

Got it, thank you.

You can see many post that sellers are not getting order after promoting to level one . Here is a recent post

Please anyone can help me? as i was promoted to level 1 seller on last month of march. And i march i got the orders as usually i got at my previous level as new seller. then i modified my gigs tags and few more things just to improve my gigs but after those changes i stopped receiving new messages and order. is their anyone who can tell me why i this is happened? even my few gigs are at second or third page on search etc but why i am not receiving as much messages and no any orders. Thank you…

You are welcome

• 2 years later...

Archived