How long does it take to be level 1 these days

Hello

I read some old threads ( dating back to 2015 ) threads here that showed sellers getting

promoted to L1 pretty quick … guess those were the ‘good old days’ … what is the latest status now??

what is the latest status now??

A link to where you can find the answer to your question (a page that provides detailed info. on the levels system) is clearly mentioned in the ToS.

Here’s the link to that page (this is the current status):

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

what is the latest status now??

A link to where you can find the answer to your question (a page that provides detailed info. on the levels system) is clearly mentioned in the ToS.

Here’s the link to that page (this is the current status):

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Ofcourse I know the standards … only I wanted to know your experience of it … i did 10/10 orders in 5 months … have 26 completed orders now… only waiting for the earning to come to the mark… had three cancellations aswell…

SO … generally speaking i wanted to know if its the same with others… or I am going too slow…

Ofcourse I know the standards … only I wanted to know your experience of it … i did 10/10 orders in 5 months … have 26 completed orders now… only waiting for the earning to come to the mark… had three cancellations aswell…

SO … generally speaking i wanted to know if its the same with others… or I am going too slow…

nerally speaking i wanted to know if its the same with others

Well, that depends on how quickly sellers able to meet the requirements for level 1. While some sellers meet the requirements within two months (quickest time possible), others even take a couple of years… :thinking:

One of the requirements for level 1 is that sellers need to have been on Fiverr for at least 2 months, and I was able to reach seller level 1 in exactly two months after account creation.

I was able to reach the earnings requirement of $400 (in 6 orders) in less than a month. I completed my 10th order in about 1.5 months after creating my account. I had to wait for about 2-3 weeks after that to meet the minimum requirement of 2 months (and for the next seller evaluation date).

Archived