Client want to Order cancel by showing fake issue

riyadh1122

Before three days ago,One buyer message me and ask me for basic gig about product listing.I said him.But not end our conversation he place a order without requirement.After 1 day he try to give me requirements(he give file,link,etc for product listing but don’t give me store access). i said him for access he don’t response as properly.Again i send message him but no response.For save my late Delivery rate, i delivered him his file.That also he don’t check.Today he want to back funds and show a issue: “un qualified seller”.
I hope here, i have no error to serve him perfectly. Now i cancel order, i will face some problem from fiverr.He also waste time.
So what should be my solution now?
please help.
thanks

Before three days ago,One buyer message me and ask me for basic gig about product listing.I said him.But not end our conversation he place a order without requirement.After 1 day he try to give me requirements(he give file,link,etc for product listing but don’t give me store access). i said him for access he don’t response as properly.Again i send message him but no response.For save my late Delivery rate, i delivered him his file.That also he don’t check.Today he want to back funds and show a issue: “un qualified seller”.

I hope here, i have no error to serve him perfectly. Now i cancel order, i will face some problem from fiverr.He also waste time.

So what should be my solution now?

please help.

thanks

i said him for access he don’t response as properly

I think here the buyer felt unsecured .

For save my late Delivery rate, i delivered him his file.

You should not do that … It is against of Fiverr TOS.If the buyer do not want to work with you then cancel it .But if you send that type of delivery(empty/partial) there will be possibility to get warning for violating fiverr TOS.

Sometime we need to cancel order for buyer mistake …It will be better to cancel the order now …

You should not do that … It is against of Fiverr TOS.If the buyer do not want to work with you then cancel it .But if you send that type of delivery(empty/partial) there will be possibility to get warning for violating fiverr TOS.

Sometime we need to cancel order for buyer mistake …It will be better to cancel the order now …

No.He also tell me to give user acces.

But no valid answer there

No.He also tell me to give user acces.

But no valid answer there

For that you will send the buyer empty delivery ?.

If you need more time then ask the buyer to increase the delivery time.But you can’t do that.

However it will be better to cancel the order before getting warning …

Also Thanks for TOS of fiverr.

I know this.

For that you will send the buyer empty delivery ?.

If you need more time then ask the buyer to increase the delivery time.But you can’t do that.

However it will be better to cancel the order before getting warning …

Can i share a screenshot here?

Guest hanshuber16

I know this.

Then why did you violate the ToS? If the buyer was not responding, you should have immediately contacted CS requesting for an extension. :thinking:

Archived