One day on Fiverr and already feels like HOME SWEET HOME! ?

Hi there, thank you for passing by. My name is Humberto, 24 years old and from the Netherlands. Recently graduated in 2018 from the Uni, and now I have 2 missions to accomplish. First, is to become a respected seller here on Fiverr. Second, soon I’ll be going on my life’s journey. To live a life as Nomad and explore every continent of the world. At the moment I’m busy building my travel blog. Here I will share all my adventures with my audience. My blogs name is very obvious (still under construction)

Anyways, I am here to help people out with their business growth. I am an expert in Webdesign and SEO. Anything web-related Hum On The Go is your guy! Feel free to get in touch with me. Come and say hi, I won’t bite! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Don’t miss out on my adventures. Bookmark me and I will let you know when my blog is ready to be published.

1995465457_HumsUltimateSEOPackage(4).jpg.457cdf21c84b83e5b393a51e90e510c1.jpg

I love being part of this awesome community!!

Kind Regards, Humba

:running_man:t2:

Hi vickiespencer, it’s very kind of you, thank you so much! I was actually starting to believe that there was something terribly wrong with my account as nobody seems to react to my new arrival? Thank God it works, YAYYY!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You made my day!! Btw, I am not leaving until October (as this is the best time to trek around Asia due to the Climate). Besides, my Travel Blog is still under construction and should be ready in a few weeks time. I wish you all the best on your Gigs! Kind regards, Humba

Hi there livingprime, thank you so much! hahaha, your name does me thinking of Optimus Prime, my favorite transformer :rofl:

Sincerely, Humba

name changing is not allowed in fiverr as far as i know.i wanted to change but i think its not possible.if it possible then let me know please how.

thanks in advance

Welcome to Fiverr! It’s an amazing platform for work.

Hello studio6vo, thank you so much! I don’t know why but here in the Netherlands most people don’t know much about FIVERR, weird isn’t it? Well at least, I haven’t heard of it until very recently. This is why I decided to register an account here on FIVERR and share my expertise! I wish you all the best on your Gigs!

kind regards, Humba

name changing is not allowed in fiverr as far as i know.i wanted to change but i think its not possible.if it possible then let me know please how.

thanks in advance

Hi there, if you registered a new account recently, it shouldn’t be a problem! Well, it depends of course how much work you already put into it! All you have to do is delete your previous account and register a new account with your preferred username!

What Fiverr should do (in my opinion) is to give notice, that when you type your Username when registering a new account, that your Username is permanently and also has an effect on your Fiverr profile. I think a good Username is to my knowledge your ticket to success! Your username is also your brand, this is what a lot of people forget when registering an account on Fiverr, or anywhere else for that matter!

Example, what if your brand name/username was something like SEO_EXPERT123 people would think your not very professional, but if your name was SEO_EXPERT it would be a different ball-game!!! I hope this helps! Best of luck to you! 😉

Kind regards, Humba

Hi vickiespencer, it’s very kind of you, thank you so much! I was actually starting to believe that there was something terribly wrong with my account as nobody seems to react to my new arrival? Thank God it works, YAYYY!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You made my day!! Btw, I am not leaving until October (as this is the best time to trek around Asia due to the Climate). Besides, my Travel Blog is still under construction and should be ready in a few weeks time. I wish you all the best on your Gigs! Kind regards, Humba

Hi vickiespencer, it’s very kind of you, thank you so much! I was actually starting to believe that there was something terribly wrong with my account as nobody seems to react to my new arrival?

Many of us here are bizy working :man_technologist: and it takes us a while to get to the Forum. Plus lately many of the new user introductions say something like this:

Hello. I am a new seller on Fiverr. Please tell me your tips and tricks to get orders.

I often ignore that kind of post. :roll_eyes: Especially because there are so many every day.

But your post was different. 🙂 You were genuinely happy to be here. You had not come just to ask for tips and tricks. You wanted to introduce yourself, tell us what you do, and interact with other Forum users.

Welcome again and have fun on your travels.

• 8 months later...

Archived