Help! Level 1 and stopped getting orders now

blackpeppers

Please anyone can help me?
as i was promoted to level 1 seller on last month of march. And i march i got the orders as usually i got at my previous level as new seller. then i modified my gigs tags and few more things just to improve my gigs but after those changes i stopped receiving new messages and order. is their anyone who can tell me why i this is happened? even my few gigs are at second or third page on search etc but why i am not receiving as much messages and no any orders.
Thank you in advance for any help.

The same thing is happening with me.After promoted to level 1 I am not receiving any order and messages as usual without any any levels.

It’s been 1 month I am facing a high drop in sales as compared to previous month.Don’t know what is happening but many other sellers are facing same issue.

The same thing is happening with me.After promoted to level 1 I am not receiving any order and messages as usual without any any levels.

It’s been 1 month I am facing a high drop in sales as compared to previous month.Don’t know what is happening but many other sellers are facing same issue.

Thankyou for your response. then what you think if its due to Easter’s vocations or due to any fiverr bug or something like that? i was just getting confirmed as it was due to changing i did in my gigs or just this is general issue which all others are also facing?

Thankyou for your response. then what you think if its due to Easter’s vocations or due to any fiverr bug or something like that? i was just getting confirmed as it was due to changing i did in my gigs or just this is general issue which all others are also facing?

Easter’s vocations

Many sellers are mentioning this cause(drop in sales).

I don’t know much about the Easter’s Vacations. 😅

Please anyone can help me?

as i was promoted to level 1 seller on last month of march. And i march i got the orders as usually i got at my previous level as new seller. then i modified my gigs tags and few more things just to improve my gigs but after those changes i stopped receiving new messages and order. is their anyone who can tell me why i this is happened? even my few gigs are at second or third page on search etc but why i am not receiving as much messages and no any orders.

Thank you in advance for any help.

i modified my gigs tags and few more things

My suggestion is Re-modify them your gigs tags and then see the results. May be the tags which you have used before were very strong issue.

i modified my gigs tags and few more things

My suggestion is Re-modify them your gigs tags and then see the results. May be the tags which you have used before were very strong issue.

My suggestion is Re-modify them your gigs tags and then see the results. My the tags which you have used before were very strong issue.

Are you doing experiment by his gigs ?

If you haven’t any experience of that then kindly do not give suggestion about that…

And @blackpeppers if you have changed your gig title then it can be the main reason …And if you have changed images then it can take some time to show in search results page. If you have just changed the tags then wait for few days and if can not find later then contact Fiverr CS .

You can check your gig status here

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

I think the problem is not in the tags. I used to receive three orders a day. After a while, everything stopped. I have not changed anything in my gigs. Now my concerts are on 30 or more pages. Some I can’t find at all. And on the first ten pages, there are a lot of newbies with zero ratings and no reviews.

My suggestion is Re-modify them your gigs tags and then see the results. My the tags which you have used before were very strong issue.

Are you doing experiment by his gigs ?

If you haven’t any experience of that then kindly do not give suggestion about that…

And @blackpeppers if you have changed your gig title then it can be the main reason …And if you have changed images then it can take some time to show in search results page. If you have just changed the tags then wait for few days and if can not find later then contact Fiverr CS .

You can check your gig status here

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

Thankyou so much for you kind help.

I think the problem is not in the tags. I used to receive three orders a day. After a while, everything stopped. I have not changed anything in my gigs. Now my concerts are on 30 or more pages. Some I can’t find at all. And on the first ten pages, there are a lot of newbies with zero ratings and no reviews.

Here’s what I think is happening. Fiverr gives new sellers’ gigs extra exposure in their gig listings. This might explain this:

And on the first ten pages, there are a lot of newbies with zero ratings and no reviews.

Once you reach level 1, I think your gigs stop receiving this added exposure from Fiverr, and as a consequence, your gig’s ranking might fall a little. But completing more orders and receiving 5-star reviews will definitely help improve your gig’s ranking.

Here’s what I think is happening. Fiverr gives new sellers’ gigs extra exposure in their gig listings. This might explain this:

And on the first ten pages, there are a lot of newbies with zero ratings and no reviews.

Once you reach level 1, I think your gigs stop receiving this added exposure from Fiverr, and as a consequence, your gig’s ranking might fall a little. But completing more orders and receiving 5-star reviews will definitely help improve your gig’s ranking.

I think being level 1 seller doesn’t mean you necessarily stop getting orders. When I got my level 1 rank, my income got tripled and I was flooded with orders. Before that, Fiverr was like pocket money to me.

I think being level 1 seller doesn’t mean you necessarily stop getting orders. When I got my level 1 rank, my income got tripled and I was flooded with orders. Before that, Fiverr was like pocket money to me.

I think it varies from person to person. For example, I used to get enough orders even when I was unleveled that I didn’t notice much of a change once I reached level 1.

However, there seems to be quite a few number of sellers coming to the forum complaining that their sales are drying up once they reach level 1, and I am just trying to think of possible reasons why that might be happening. 🙂

Archived