Wondering about my approach

jacqfruit

How does a casual demeanor tie in with an eclectic taste in things? Or were you not really suggesting there’s a connection between the two?

I believe you still can project yourself in a more formal/professional manner… if you want to. It might help improve prospective buyers’ confidence/trust/faith in you/your services.

How does a casual demeanor tie in with an eclectic taste in things? Or were you not really suggesting there’s a connection between the two?

I believe you still can project yourself in a more formal/professional manner… if you want to. It might help improve prospective buyers’ confidence/trust/faith in you/your services.

I mean casual in the most Australian fashion. We have a strange way of speaking like shortening phrases

I mean casual in the most Australian fashion. We have a strange way of speaking like shortening phrases

Yeah… I am not sure, but it might be scaring off some customers. :thinking:

Maybe you could try being more formal (less “strange” 😜

I don’t even know if what I am saying is of any help with your question/situation. :thinking:

Yeah… I am not sure, but it might be scaring off some customers. :thinking:

Maybe you could try being more formal (less “strange” 😜

I don’t even know if what I am saying is of any help with your question/situation. :thinking:

Might revise my FAQs then. They’re the weirdest parts and maybe a bit too blunt

Archived