I just missed my first order for delaying response

wpspecial

like @ibtehaj161 said… You have to download fiverr mobile app and from app you can get messages notifications and reply them fast.

From app you can use voice typing… it’s very cool… I have used it and we can easily type long messages in few seconds… Try it once, Your response time will get better.

like @ibtehaj161 said… You have to download fiverr mobile app and from app you can get messages notifications and reply them fast.

From app you can use voice typing… it’s very cool… I have used it and we can easily type long messages in few seconds… Try it once, Your response time will get better.

Thank you very much.😃

Thanks for sharing about voice typing. I was unaware of it.

use voice typing

The only time I do not answer questions immediately is when I’m sleeping. That’s one reason I’m always on the forum, so I can be available.
If I go somewhere, cast a spell, take a shower, eat or whatever, I get back to the computer quickly and check for messages.

You can wait as long as you want to answer messages. It’s your decision.

Archived