Does mutually cancelled order affect getting new order?

bindurmarak

Hi there, Two weeks ago, I had to cancelled (mutually with the buyer) an order. After that, my order completion has been downed 96%. My response rate and delivery rate are still 100% and rating is 5. Still now after the order cancelled, i do not get any order even get very few message from buyers part. Is it for order cancellation or other reason? So, I would like to request you all please give me tips how can i solve this situation. Thanks

Hello, we do not know exactly what the cancellation of an order does to our orders but some of us have noticed declines in new orders after a cancellation. Whether or not it is actually from the cancellation is unknown.

I noticed a two or three week drop but as I say I’m not positive it was from the cancellation.

Hello, we do not know exactly what the cancellation of an order does to our orders but some of us have noticed declines in new orders after a cancellation. Whether or not it is actually from the cancellation is unknown.

I noticed a two or three week drop but as I say I’m not positive it was from the cancellation.

Exactly what is the reason not getting order or even message? Doesn’t it for order cancellation?

Hi there, Two weeks ago, I had to cancelled (mutually with the buyer) an order. After that, my order completion has been downed 96%. My response rate and delivery rate are still 100% and rating is 5. Still now after the order cancelled, i do not get any order even get very few message from buyers part. Is it for order cancellation or other reason? So, I would like to request you all please give me tips how can i solve this situation. Thanks

We do not know actually why you are not getting order now . If that cancellation happened with your best seller gig then I think for the cancellation your gig ranking has been decreased . And may be you are not getting orders for that .That can be happened if you were getting orders from search.But if you are sending buyer requests daily as previous and not getting any orders then that is illogical in this case…

Send buyer requests daily and complete few orders .Hope your problem will be solved …But never give up the hope.

Best Of Luck

We do not know actually why you are not getting order now . If that cancellation happened with your best seller gig then I think for the cancellation your gig ranking has been decreased . And may be you are not getting orders for that .That can be happened if you were getting orders from search.But if you are sending buyer requests daily as previous and not getting any orders then that is illogical in this case…

Send buyer requests daily and complete few orders .Hope your problem will be solved …But never give up the hope.

Best Of Luck

Thanks for your suggestions. My gigs ranking has been decreased but now improved and regularly sending buyer request. I can’t remember clearly, so far I remember, I got a message from fiverr that my gigs will be moved and also notify me to update my gigs. I am not clear why fiverr wanted to move the gigs.

what the reason not getting order or even message

@misscrystal looks like @mostafijulhoque is asking for one of your readings :thinking:

the reason not getting order

Otherwise I don’t understand how person can expect us to give him a “reason” on a hijacked topic without knowing what service he is providing, how his gigs looking like, how’s his statistics etc)

i do not get any order even get very few message from buyers part.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get more orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Archived