Review with no words but "............"

rihat76

I recently completed order with a 1.7-star negative review with no words from the buyer but just these dots …
I designed a logo 100% according to his requirements but he doesn’t like it and request me to design something else and keep the main idea.
I redesigned and delivered 4 different concepts. He was not responding for 3 days so I contacted him that I am waiting for his feedback on the new designs.
He responded in an hour and request me a small change in one of the logos he likes.
I ask him if he needs any more changes other than that small change.
He says No and Thank you.

After delivering the modified final design according to his request, He left a 1.7-star review with no words but dots like this …

What should I do now? I am feeling really sad as I am not demoted a single time since the evaluation system started and this review hurts me.
I am also near to be nominated for TRS.

Thank you!

I recently completed order with a 1.7-star negative review with no words from the buyer but just these dots …

I designed a logo 100% according to his requirements but he doesn’t like it and request me to design something else and keep the main idea.

I redesigned and delivered 4 different concepts. He was not responding for 3 days so I contacted him that I am waiting for his feedback on the new designs.

He responded in an hour and request me a small change in one of the logos he likes.

I ask him if he needs any more changes other than that small change.

He says No and Thank you.

After delivering the modified final design according to his request, He left a 1.7-star review with no words but dots like this …

What should I do now? I am feeling really sad as I am not demoted a single time since the evaluation system started and this review hurts me.

I am also near to be nominated for TRS.

Thank you!

I just now looked at your reviews and your last bad review was three months ago and none of the bad reviews had just dots. None of your bad reviews are 1.7 stars. They are all 2 stars or 2.3 stars.

I just now looked at your reviews and your last bad review was three months ago and none of the bad reviews had just dots. None of your bad reviews are 1.7 stars. They are all 2 stars or 2.3 stars.

Yes

Because I contacted fiverr support and tell them what happened between me and the buyer and I request them to review our conversation.

And now fiverr support has removed that review.It’s no longer visible on my Gig.

Yes

Because I contacted fiverr support and tell them what happened between me and the buyer and I request them to review our conversation.

And now fiverr support has removed that review.It’s no longer visible on my Gig.

That’s kind of dubious. But who knows any more. Congratulations. It’s the first I’ve heard of them doing that.

That’s kind of dubious. But who knows any more. Congratulations. It’s the first I’ve heard of them doing that.

That’s kind of dubious.

That’s true. They always say that they don’t do any changes to reviews wrote by buyers. Maybe they do change reviews with the favor of the buyer. who knows… 🥺

Yes they removed and here is the response from support.

“We have thoroughly reviewed this request and went ahead and removed this buyer’s feedback as it is not indicative of their experience.”

Yes they removed and here is the response from support.

“We have thoroughly reviewed this request and went ahead and removed this buyer’s feedback as it is not indicative of their experience.”

That’s nice to see. ☺️

Archived