May I edit my gigs frequently?

mrdeev_webdev

Question

12 answers to this question

Guest razia_julia

You cannot edit gigs after 32 hours and before 15 days. Because after 32 Hours your Gigs are in ranking. So, you should follow that.🙂

thanks… I am a confused man tho haha…

thanks… I am a confused man tho haha…

:thinking:

At least until today and up to where I know, I’m a girl 😉

Suggest you don’t address people - buyers included - by bro, dear, man, etc. just by their usernames.

hello, I’m Deev, I heard that editing gigs frequently may harmful to SEO … but I did it several times. now what should I do, should I continue or recreate my gigs???

Yes, by all means, you may! After all, it is your account. 😉 Why would you need permission from someone else to edit your own gig, right?

But, should you, though? Only if it is needed. I hear some users share tips like “edit your gigs everyday/regularly” in hopes that doing that might get them buyers. Actually, it does the exact opposite. If you edit considerable portions of your gig, your gig will get removed from Fiverr’s search listing for a day or so, and you end up losing gig exposure.

Yes, by all means, you may! After all, it is your account. 😉 Why would you need permission from someone else to edit your own gig, right?

But, should you, though? Only if it is needed. I hear some users share tips like “edit your gigs everyday/regularly” in hopes that doing that might get them buyers. Actually, it does the exact opposite. If you edit considerable portions of your gig, your gig will get removed from Fiverr’s search listing for a day or so, and you end up losing gig exposure.

THANKS… I got it …

Guest razia_julia

thanks I didn’t know that…can you share any other tips with me??

Another tips?

What do you want to know?

I can’t give you all tips. But I try to give you.

hello, I’m Deev, I heard that editing gigs frequently may harmful to SEO … but I did it several times. now what should I do, should I continue or recreate my gigs???

You can edit your gigs whenever you want. What will be harmful to SEO is only if you mess the SEO with these editions.

I often edit my gigs and never had a single issue

You cannot edit gigs after 32 hours and before 15 days. Because after 32 Hours your Gigs are in ranking. So, you should follow that.

This is not true. It all depends on the editions you do. So it take more or less time to fiverr team approve this. Also there are minor changes that doesn’t even need fiverr team approval.

You can edit your gigs whenever you want. What will be harmful to SEO is only if you mess the SEO with these editions.

I often edit my gigs and never had a single issue

You cannot edit gigs after 32 hours and before 15 days. Because after 32 Hours your Gigs are in ranking. So, you should follow that.

This is not true. It all depends on the editions you do. So it take more or less time to fiverr team approve this. Also there are minor changes that doesn’t even need fiverr team approval.

many thanks… I’ll keep it in my mind…

Archived