Hello everyone I am new to Fiverr and I would like to introduce myself and my concept of Gamingtherapie

replix

I would be glad if you would read it to the end and express your honest opinion
PS: Sry for my bad English ^^

Hello 🙂 I’m Lukas and I’m 22 years old and live in Germany At the moment I am in a training for the geriatric nurse 🙂 Why? Because I love it when they smile, because of what I do. even if they quickly forget me because of the stupid dementia. they give you back so much more than you can imagine. Why did I sign up here? Because I like to share my experiences and knowledge with my fellow human beings so why not also about video games and my previous life experiences. But first and foremost I want to earn something because the salary as a geriatric nurse is not really sufficient for me. So why not combine the two things I like, play and help people

What is Gamingtherapie?

Gaming therapy is my kind of psychotherapy. You tell me about you and your worries and problems while we play together and I will listen, give advice and support you as best I can. and I assure you that I will never judge you for what you tell me and it will stay with us.
I would like to combine video games and psychotherapy because I noticed that a lot of young people sitting on the pc often feel alone and disengaged. Anyway, I felt that way earlier. I never had anyone to talk to and I do not want people to throw away their wonderful life and take their own lives.
I tell you so much about me because I want to show you that you are not alone with your problems. I want and will help you to deal with it. You just have to want it
Six years ago I promised my mother that I would never lie again to save my butt because I lost almost all my friends and family. Because I wanted to take my own life. I have suffered from depression since my childhood. The trigger was the death of my father when I was nine years old. I simply could not believe it as a child that he was just gone, which I find very difficult today. I never learned from a man how to become a man because there was no man left in the family. But after many years I have taught it myself and I am proud that I made it. I just could not stand lying to the people who did everything for me, stupid. Luckily, I got the insight that being cowardly for punishing others for my own mistakes can not stop it. Today I am happy to be alive :). I can say with pride that I have never lied to gain benefits or avoid punishment, and I will never do it again.

Sincerely, Lukas 🙂

By the way, your gig style seems very rare on Fiverr, (sorry my English is poor too 😛 ) . And how do you work for buyer ? By write or by ■■■■■ ? You get to teach buyer something ?

yeah I also noticed ^ ^ so I think that it will not really be considered

I also believe that people can hardly imagine how this should work.

I just want to help the people who suffer from depression or are afraid to communicate. the idea is to get in contact with them through video games and feel comfortable and talk about their problems when they want to. Because I find that many people playing video games in society are misrepresented and marginalized by their fellow human beings. That’s why I want to give those who have no chance to talk to communicate and even better with my experience to help. I think I can put myself very well in people. the communication can be done both via a text chat or via ■■■■■, teamspeak, discord. how they feel most comfortable with it. I mean I’m not a doctor but you do not have to be a doctor to help others. I can not promise that someone will feel better afterwards. but I hope you feel better if you speak out

yeah I also noticed ^ ^ so I think that it will not really be considered

I also believe that people can hardly imagine how this should work.

I just want to help the people who suffer from depression or are afraid to communicate. the idea is to get in contact with them through video games and feel comfortable and talk about their problems when they want to. Because I find that many people playing video games in society are misrepresented and marginalized by their fellow human beings. That’s why I want to give those who have no chance to talk to communicate and even better with my experience to help. I think I can put myself very well in people. the communication can be done both via a text chat or via ■■■■■, teamspeak, discord. how they feel most comfortable with it. I mean I’m not a doctor but you do not have to be a doctor to help others. I can not promise that someone will feel better afterwards. but I hope you feel better if you speak out

i mean if someone doesnt like to play video games and just wants to talk its fine too 😃

I don’t know how to explain what I want to say in English. If you want to earn money on fiverr , you have to find some more ideas to create other kind of new gig, because this kind of gig’s demand is not very large , I mean will not many people want to use it , because people can always very easy to chat with other person during playing free games, so why they come to pay for it ? So if you real want to earn money, you may need some more idea . That’s what I thought… sorry for poor English, I don’t know if you can understand or not , but wish you good luck . 😁

Archived