Terrible Resume edit

debbiepeters

I requested a resume edit by ******** and they did not change anything in the body of the resume but they added the following paragraph and bullet points.

Highly acclaimed, multilingual Senior Executive wih a reocrd of executive in all ares of Finance and Treasury management supported by stregnt in sales, merketing, public relations/communications, and business administration. Visionary change agent who builds and leads motivated teams to frive organizational sucess within diverse industries and sector, across domestic, international markets. Succuessful at advising multi-billion dollar corporations, small businesses, and individual clients.Fluent in english, and well versed in French.

• Excellent coach and mentor who supports junior analysts on the team.
• Developed investment business case for financial services companies.
• Team-player who collaborated with cross-functional deal teams, meeting deadlines
• Strong Excel skills, building complex financial models and conducting financial analyses
• Conducted investment due diligence, strong research and evaluation skills.
• Great communicator, popular business presenter with attention to detail.
• Capable of working on multiple projects at the same time and working under pressure.

This resume was full of typos and was so general that it does not describe me. I only paid $17 but I demand a refund. I am not interested in any edits they have to offer.

Mod Note: Username removed.

I requested a resume edit by ******** and they did not change anything in the body of the resume but they added the following paragraph and bullet points.

Highly acclaimed, multilingual Senior Executive wih a reocrd of executive in all ares of Finance and Treasury management supported by stregnt in sales, merketing, public relations/communications, and business administration. Visionary change agent who builds and leads motivated teams to frive organizational sucess within diverse industries and sector, across domestic, international markets. Succuessful at advising multi-billion dollar corporations, small businesses, and individual clients.Fluent in english, and well versed in French.

• Excellent coach and mentor who supports junior analysts on the team.

• Developed investment business case for financial services companies.

• Team-player who collaborated with cross-functional deal teams, meeting deadlines

• Strong Excel skills, building complex financial models and conducting financial analyses

• Conducted investment due diligence, strong research and evaluation skills.

• Great communicator, popular business presenter with attention to detail.

• Capable of working on multiple projects at the same time and working under pressure.

This resume was full of typos and was so general that it does not describe me. I only paid $17 but I demand a refund. I am not interested in any edits they have to offer.

Mod Note: Username removed.

If you need a refund, you can do so since you have all those options as a buyer. There is no need to post it on the forum. 🙂

I requested a resume edit by j******

Also keep in mind that you’re not allowed to post any of usernames.

It seems that you didn’t bother to read the rules of this forum…

It seems that you didn’t bother to read the rules of this forum…

And not only forum.

Please also read the TOS that you accepted when signing up to this platform. It says there that orders can not be refunded or cancelled based on the quality of work or buyers expectations. If you are unhappy with it you should request a revision and work it out with your seller and point out all things that you want to be changed and what you expect from him.

Unfortunately in most cases you get what you paid for and you can not request a refund every time you expected something much more than what you paid for (of course there are exceptions to this and still a lot of sellers provide excellent service for 5$ but it’s a big hit and miss)

Please read TOS again to avoid this kind of situations and checking your sellers before ordering something cheap.

There is an excellent lady here who does resumes but she charges more. She is well known. That might be the best you can expect for $17. I agree that even if it were only $5 it should not have one typo. That is unforgivable on a resume.

I think based on that you are entitled to a refund and you can request that customer support take a look at that resume with all those stupid typos. Tell them that the least that can be expected is for it to be free of spelling errors.

Start by asking the seller for a refund based on all the errors and the incorrect general content.

Archived