Why am I not getting orders on Fiverr?

oakhre

Hello everyone,
I opened my account like 4-5 month ago. Still I don’t get any order.
Kindly anyone could give me any suggestion about this problem?
Fiverr forum is a awesome place for anyone to learn their mistake.
Thanks in advance…

The answer is probably simple: You aren’t marketing and promoting your services to the customers who need what you have to offer. How can you expect sales, if your target customers don’t know where to find you?

Thank you sir, means a lot. I am always indebted for your guidance and support. Always love and bless your student 🙂

Thank you sir, means a lot. I am always indebted for your guidance and support. Always love and bless your student 🙂

You’re welcome, but I have no idea what you mean by “my student”. I have not been a student for a very long time.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Gig tag is also like an SEO of your Fiverr profile . But the question is arise how much you get more effective tags?

Actually, this answer is also providing you a Fiverr itself. You can try to make search your own Gig on a Fiverr search bar.

Fiverr is also give you some recommendation whenever you type Any words relating to services.

Use these Suggestion Keywords as your Gig tags. Fiverr algorithm is shown very recent keywords search by peoples on Fiverr.

Its suggested keyword is a currently searching on a Fiverr. So it is a high chance to use these tags to get the order because these terms currently trending on Fiverr .

Archived